Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nintendo E3 Rumours

55 posts in this topic

Posted

probability of nintendo announcing a new handheld is 0. it would hurt sales of the ds because people will want to hold out on purchasing one because a new one is on the way. just like the iphone incident. nintendo isn't stupid, so they'll hold off. zelda is iffy. i'm not sure if nintendo would let it out this early, unless it's really close to being finished, it has been said that it's been in development for over 2 years. and that was a year and a half ago. they've had 3 and a half years so far to work on this zelda, it could be very close. but then again, it could be along time before we see anything. animal crossing is very high in my opinion, they've been hinting about it all year. i agree with those of you that a new golden sun would be good. that still is in my top 5 games of all time.

Posted

Animal Crossing has now essentially been confirmed by the Official Nintendo Magazine (equivalent of Nintendo Power for the UK). They've made the odd slip-up before (they once said the stand for the wii would also be the power pack by mistake), but they've actually gone out to say "I geuss those of you who've had the chance to read the latest magazine now know that Animal Crossing Wii will be unveiled at E3, and now everyone else knows as well"

It also appeared, along with Wii Music, on a Norweigan Nintendo Release List.

Posted

new pokemon for wii and ds. me and a friend already figured out a name for them. pokemon dna blue for wii and pokemon dna red for ds :D

Posted

I don't like animal crossing, but i've been craving to play it for soooooooooooo long. I hope there's no more pikmen, that game scares the crap out of me. Long story short all my pikmen got eaten by one enimy then gave up because I didn't know how to play it.

Posted

i would LOVE to see

Resident Evil 4-2

haha

loved 4.. i want one just like that again..

i wanna see a great shooter!!

THATS ONLINE.

AND WHERE THE ONLINE DOESNT COST.

Posted

Nice list! This is definite great stuff to look foward to. I'd also say that a new Mario game isn't too far out there either.

Oh, yes, Just so the ToS fans (like myself) know, we're getting Dawn of the New World in November. I personally can't wait.

Here's what I'd be most hyped about at E3 (IF they did them)

-Zelda Wii (What would the name of this one be? I've got it! Zelda: Oh My Gosh I Got The Master Sword Again! Who'da Thunk?!)

-Skies of Arcadia 2 (Not made by Nintendo, but it was re-released onto the Cube from the Dreamcast. This NEEDS to come out)

-Pikmin 3 (I mass murdured the first two, give me a Wii one!)

-Animal Crossing Wii (I must pay all my bills ONCE MORE, Nintendo!)

-Kid Icarus Wii? YESH!

-And, if they fuss up, CHRONO TRIGGER DS, BABY!!!!!!

A game I don't want to see? A new PokeMon game...Stop...Making THEM! It's as bad as MegaMan sequels now...too too many.

So...I'll patiently wait, Nintendo, but here's some outlooks:

A) If there's a new Zelda, please make it better than what we've been seeing. While TP and PH were okay, they didn't give me the same spark that OoT and MM did. TP was build on too many promises that weren't fufilled, making it not so great, and PH was too easy. I beat it 3 days after I bought it.

B) On the note of new systems, no way. Updates, yes, New DS design? No. DS and Lite are already on the market. A new one would be a bad investment for Nintendo.

C) Dropping Wii prices wouldn't be bad. You can buy a Xbox 360 for $250 as well...drop it 50 bucks, nintendo, and the system hype will start again.

Anywho, I'm done now...*falls asleep*

Posted

Also
Final Fantasy XIII for those FF fans

Posted

Redesigning the DS?
What's the actual point?... it's still a DS.

The only game I'm looking forward to - and yes it is non-Nintendo related, is Gears of War 2

-droooool. :boo:

Posted

[quote name='TyjanIg' post='154965' date='Jul 10 2008, 10:01 PM']C) Dropping Wii prices wouldn't be bad. You can buy a Xbox 360 for $250 as well...drop it 50 bucks, nintendo, and the system hype will start again.

Anywho, I'm done now...*falls asleep*[/quote]

Wii's are still selling very strongly, different package options may now become available (i.e. without wii sports), but I still don't think the price is going t drop anytime soon.

Posted

Wii console self is weak... not since game graphics but the console is weak build... and quick overheating... (orange led on xD they should better leave fan on)

And the wii should be go selled without Wii sports... (I hope... since once nintendo brings update to ban consoles from mod chip.... even by legal use... or anything like that... I want a next wii quick xD and cheap xD)
And I always wannted a 2nd wii xD

Posted

Mother 3!!!!!! With all the EB seige? You know, it coming out in America And All. And they sort of mentiond it in Nintendo magizine. [i]sort of[/i] :cry:

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' date='Jul 11 2008, 07:02 AM']Wii's are still selling very strongly, different package options may now become available (i.e. without wii sports), but I still don't think the price is going t drop anytime soon.[/quote]

They are still selling strong yeah, but the hype in which you couldn't find one at the stores anymore is over. My friend just got his Wii used, with Wii Sports and 3 VC games, for only 270, instad of about 6 months ago, wher ethe same deal would be around $350.

But yeah, just speculation. It'd be nice if they did, though.

[quote name='Luneth Uchiha' date='Jul 11 2008, 06:49 AM']Also
Final Fantasy XIII for those FF fans[/quote]

Nah, Wii would DEFINITALY NOT be able to handle XIII, no way at all. If it could, it would look awful. You see the graphics on that game? It'd be like trying to run God of War II on a N64: Not possible at all.

[quote name='bop14' date='Jul 11 2008, 08:40 AM']Mother 3!!!!!! With all the EB seige? You know, it coming out in America And All. And they sort of mentiond it in Nintendo magizine. sort of[/quote]

That would be great. Especially if they did a remake, like what SE is doing for FF4. Full 3D remake of EarthBound? Sign me up!

Posted

That would be amazing! But I think they already tryed 3-D and failboated.:unsure: hard.

Posted

the wii over heats!?

wtf, ive left the console on for a few nights without turning it off and its been fine.

meh..

BUT

ZELDA Wii... one thing that OOT KIND of had, and what i REALLY want to see in a new one is 100% freedom of exploration

apparently Fable 2 thats coming out (faints) has exactly that.. so much freedom, and any choice you make determines what happens around you which i think is brilliant.
if Zelda took on that approach, it would be amazing

and customizable link!!

like, always wearing a tunic but you can buy different colours
who doesnt want a dark link!?

ok enough.

Posted

[quote name='bop14' post='155008' date='Jul 11 2008, 09:40 AM']Mother 3!!!!!! With all the EB seige? You know, it coming out in America And All. And they sort of mentiond it in Nintendo magizine. [i]sort of[/i] :cry:[/quote]
Yay! Then I can play the game of my favorite brawl character, Lucus! :joy: