Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nintendo E3 Rumours

55 posts in this topic

Posted

How about a new Paper Mario without the 'Super' part.

Posted

[quote name='bop14' post='155044' date='Jul 11 2008, 09:27 PM']That would be amazing! But I think they already tryed 3-D and failboated.:unsure: hard.[/quote]

You mean the ''supposed'' N64 one? Still would've been neat if it came out...

Posted

what do you men by "the 'Supposed' N64 one"?

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='155006' date='Jul 11 2008, 01:17 PM']Wii console self is weak... not since game graphics but the console is weak build... and quick overheating... (orange led on xD they should better leave fan on)

And the wii should be go selled without Wii sports... (I hope... since once nintendo brings update to ban consoles from mod chip.... even by legal use... or anything like that... I want a next wii quick xD and cheap xD)
And I always wannted a 2nd wii xD[/quote]

The wii is the least overheating of any of the consoles and breaks the least (ok, maybe on par with PS3, but a lot better than the 360) too. Maybe the fact you've modchipped your wii is causing that problem, hmm?

[quote name='xskullkidx' post='155079' date='Jul 12 2008, 01:24 PM']ZELDA Wii... one thing that OOT KIND of had, and what i REALLY want to see in a new one is 100% freedom of exploration[/quote]

I don't see how Ocarina of time had that any more than Twilight Princess, or for that fact ANY other zelda game, except maybe Zelda II...

Posted

Zelda? YAY!
Kid Icarus Wii? YAY!

I'm sure there will be plenty of surprises.

Posted

[quote name='xskullkidx' post='155079' date='Jul 12 2008, 08:24 AM']the wii over heats!?

wtf, ive left the console on for a few nights without turning it off and its been fine.

meh..

BUT

ZELDA Wii... one thing that OOT KIND of had, and what i REALLY want to see in a new one is 100% freedom of exploration

apparently Fable 2 thats coming out (faints) has exactly that.. so much freedom, and any choice you make determines what happens around you which i think is brilliant.
if Zelda took on that approach, it would be amazing

and customizable link!!

like, always wearing a tunic but you can buy different colours
who doesnt want a dark link!?

ok enough.[/quote]
I want to be Dark Link... If it has a young Link in it.

Also I heard a rumor of a secret room in the shadow temple, from OoT, that has differnt colored tunics in it that you can change into, but they only had black, and white.

Posted

[quote name='xskullkidx' post='155079' date='Jul 12 2008, 08:24 AM']the wii over heats!?

wtf, ive left the console on for a few nights without turning it off and its been fine.

meh..

BUT

ZELDA Wii... one thing that OOT KIND of had, and what i REALLY want to see in a new one is 100% freedom of exploration

apparently Fable 2 thats coming out (faints) has exactly that.. so much freedom, and any choice you make determines what happens around you which i think is brilliant.

and customizable link!!

ok enough.[/quote]
I want to be Dark Link... If it has a young Link in it.

Also I heard a rumor of a secret room in the shadow temple, from OoT, that has differnt colored tunics in it that you can change into, but they only had black, and white.

Posted

Erm, I don't want to sound like a total n00b, but, erm, how the heck do I witness the E3? :embarrassed:

[quote name='xskullkidx']ZELDA Wii... one thing that OOT KIND of had, and what i REALLY want to see in a new one is 100% freedom of exploration

and customizable link!!

ok enough.[/quote]
That would be awesome Nintendo [i]did[/i] say that PH would be the last Zelda game of its kind.... :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='IAmVaati' post='155162' date='Jul 12 2008, 08:36 PM']Erm, I don't want to sound like a total n00b, but, erm, how the heck do I witness the E3? :embarrassed:

That would be awesome Nintendo [i]did[/i] say that PH would be the last Zelda game of its kind.... :unsure:[/quote]
You can watch E3 on G4, or channel 354.

You mean cel-shaded? O_O I hope so.

Posted

To tell the truth, if Nintendo made Zelda openworld-ish like Fable, I wouldn't buy it. Might as well play Oblivion or WoW. It'd be way too similar to games already on the market. If Nintendo did that, they might as well just team with Blizzard to make WoW: Nintendo Edition.

Posted

[quote name='IAmVaati' post='155162' date='Jul 13 2008, 01:36 AM']Erm, I don't want to sound like a total n00b, but, erm, how the heck do I witness the E3? :embarrassed:

That would be awesome Nintendo [i]did[/i] say that PH would be the last Zelda game of its kind.... :unsure:[/quote]

actually they said twilight princess was the last zelda of it's kind. If they were talking about the 3d games, then we've yet to see, but if the newe change includes wind waker, then the dungeon at the end may have something to do with it, although that was really a story driven mechanism...

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='155223' date='Jul 13 2008, 06:30 AM']actually they said twilight princess was the last zelda of it's kind. If they were talking about the 3d games, then we've yet to see, but if the newe change includes wind waker, then the dungeon at the end may have something to do with it, although that was really a story driven mechanism...[/quote]
Wait so more cel-shading. If they do that i'm never buying a zelda game again. I can't stand the headaches it gives me.

Posted

[quote name='Oni_Link49' post='154560' date='Jul 8 2008, 10:26 AM']You know what I'd like to see? Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. Or a new golden sun. Those games would make this year's E3 one to remember in my book...[/quote]

Tales of Symphonia 2 is already released in japan and slated for release in december of this year, it will almost definitely be there, since the first was such a big success, the second is in japan, and it'll be arriving before the next E3, so it'll probably be playable

Golden Sun's creator's camelot have been saying for years about how they really want to get down to making another, actually going far enough to say that they have to, because of all the plot holes and new directions that can be taken, but they're still on the fence of making it for DS or Wii, i just wish i could find my copy of The Lost Age...:(

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers

announced a long time ago with trailer, then the next year returned with a totally different look, booting the old trailer to the DS, it needs to happen, i looks amazing! and kingdom hearts DS!

Posted

:ohmygod: You just quaduple posted :ohmygod:

Posted

Actually, he quintuple posted. Wow, don't see [i]that[/i] everyday.
[quote name='Y. Link Addict']Wait so more cel-shading. If they do that i'm never buying a zelda game again. I can't stand the headaches it gives me.[/quote]

Actually, I don't think so. It doesn't make sense that Nintendo would stick with cel-shading for all eternity. Maybe they mean something else....:unsure: