Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nintendo E3 Rumours

55 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='IAmVaati' post='155288' date='Jul 13 2008, 08:43 PM']Actually, he quintuple posted. Wow, don't see [i]that[/i] everyday.

Actually, I don't think so. It doesn't make sense that Nintendo would stick with cel-shading for all eternity. Maybe they mean something else....:unsure:[/quote]
Oh right.

That's good.

Posted

i think i did one twice and another 3 times, by accident

Posted

hopefully they mean Ganon as the major boss,
maybe they'll do someone new

Posted

Fixed.

Posted

hm.. doubtful for a new IP ... i mean they were over hyping project Hammer and then just canceled it to work on the other titles at hand claiming they were becoming over ran... as for a new zelda announcementi think percentage wise it is a relatively high chance..... with ps3 and microsoft coming out with there own version of the wii mote, nintendo will have to rely on there first party titles and IP's and lots of them to keep fan boys happy....

Posted

[quote name='bop14' post='155129' date='Jul 12 2008, 02:25 PM']what do you men by "the 'Supposed' N64 one"?[/quote]

There was going to be a sequal for the 64, but Nintendo didn't have the resources at the time to finish it. Intresting little thing I read up on Wiki. Here's the paragraph:

''A direct sequel to EarthBound for the Nintendo 64, entitled "EarthBound 64", was in development for many years before finally being cancelled.[4] This project eventually resurfaced as a Game Boy Advance title called Mother 3 and was released only in Japan.[1] In 2006, Mother creator, Shigesato Itoi, declared that there were no plans for any more installments in the Mother series.[5] However, with the release of the Wii, many expect that EarthBound will be re-released on the Virtual Console,[3] while rumors have also been circulating regarding the release of the Mother trilogy for the Nintendo DS.[6]''

Hopefully, the do make the trilogy for the DS with updated graphics and the such. That'd be a total buy.

Oh, yeah, and saying TP was the last of it's kind, it might mean the last of the ''dark'' feeling it has, or maybe the ''transforming Link''. It doesn't necessarily mean ''Last 3D Zelda Eva!''.

Posted

ok, roundup (ignoring any possible announcement further into E3)

Animal Crossing Wii
Likelihood: 95%
YEP

Kid Icarus Wii
Likelihood: 90%
NO

Wii Music
Likelihood: 60%
YEP

Zelda Wii
Likelihood: 50%
NO

New IP
Not Really...

Hardware

Wii Storage Solution
Likelihood: 80%
NO (dagnabit)

Redesigned DS
NO

New Handheld
Likelihood: 10%
NO

DS Games

New Super Mario Bros. 2
NO

Posted

Well with the Zelda thing they did say that the developing team is hard at work, and I really think that the Wii music thing is a pretty useless game. Miyamoto said that it doesnt matter what button you press, because the game will make it so it goes along with the song. But i really liked the Wii Sports Resort!!! The sword fighting is really cool!!

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='155528' date='Jul 15 2008, 10:21 AM']ok, roundup (ignoring any possible announcement further into E3)

Animal Crossing Wii
Likelihood: 95%
YEP

Kid Icarus Wii
Likelihood: 90%
NO

Wii Music
YEP

Zelda Wii
NO

New IP
Not Really...

Hardware

Wii Storage Solution
Likelihood: 80%
NO (dagnabit)

Redesigned DS
NO

New Handheld
Likelihood: 10%
NO

DS Games

New Super Mario Bros. 2
NO[/quote]

Lol. That's 2.5/9. Go Nintendo?

Posted

apparently they're working on the storage solution now that it's a "mainstream" problem as well.