Your First Concert

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Been to a concert for the first time in your life? Talk about it!

Who'd you go see? Was it a memorable experience? DISCUSS! :D

And to those of you who haven't been to a concert yet, who're you hoping to see? =)

I'll start (obviously lol):

Well my first concert was last night, and I went to see The Eagles! The concert was AMAZING (they're now one of my favorite bands), plus, I got a t-shirt out of the deal which says, 'Eagles 2008 Tour' on it. ^^

My favorite song by The Eagles is Desperado. ^_^ And Joe Walsh is my favorite member of that band. ^^

Posted

well the first concert i went to was one that i performed in oddly :unsure:

Posted

The first real one I got to go to was a Jo Dee Messina concert. It was a great experience, because it was during my time in the military, and select soldiers from my company built her stage (which was not exactly the fun part of it). But, I did get to meet her face to face and chat... she laughed at how much food I could eat for being so little, and she also gave me her guitar pick. I never noticed it on tv, but after seeing her up close, she's really buff. Anyway, she sang very inspirational, patriotic songs, as well as a number of her most popular ones. It was definitely a great experience for me.

Posted

Never been to a concert before D:

I was gonna go to a Three Days Grace concert... >>.

BUT NO.

Okay, me and my aunt were gonna go get jobs that pay immediately, then we were gonna quit, and then go to the concert! :'D

Didn't work out though :(

Posted

I went and saw a Megadeth concert. I wish I was born many years sooner. I really want to go to a Nirvana concert. Poor Kurt Cobain. :(

I would also really like to see Pearl Jam.

Posted

Muse in '03 I think.

It was a great concert and had many weird (but good) experiences on that night.

Since then its been many, many concerts, sometimes as many as three in one weekend :)

Congrats on seeing the Eagles. Id love to see them.

& I agree with Rauru, Nirvana would be #1 on my list of bands to see that I will never get to see.

Posted

Never been to a concert before D:

I was gonna go to a Three Days Grace concert... >>.

BUT NO.

Okay, me and my aunt were gonna go get jobs that pay immediately, then we were gonna quit, and then go to the concert! :'D

Didn't work out though :(

Haha i've never been to a concert either my cousin went to A three days grace concert when they were in Salt Lake City There a great band i'd wanna go to a TDG skillet Linkin Park or Exies concert

Posted

Linkin Park.

Posted

Christina Aguilera lulz... long ago... then I went to KC and the Sunshine Band... and then Rob Thomas with special guest Jewel and next week Matchbox 20 with special guest Vanessa Carlton (at our fair)

Go to http://midstatefair.com/entertainment.php to see other bands and singers that are going to be at my fair if you would like ^^ just click each section (Main Grandstand, Fort Frontier Stage, Headlinerstage) we used to have hypnosis person but idk...

Posted

*sigh* i had a band from my school called Sweet Nightmare, play at our gym they're pretty good, they now call themselves Home for The Headlines

Posted

Boyzone. Seriously. They were huge in the mid 90s.

But first real gig was Groove Armada when I was 14. Seen them a couple of times since, highly recommended even if you're not really into 'dance' music.

Posted

I went to see the Newsboys in concert last year. It was a huge deal, a really good first experience. After that I became a frequent concert attendee.

I would say DC Talk is the band I wish I could see but nver will get to. But then again, maybe that's just me being me.

Posted

I haven't been to a concert yet, but I get to go to a Dragonforce one in December with my best friend! yay! I'm really excited! :joy:

Posted

Pendulum is brilliant live.

Posted

That Stand Up To Cancer Concert. I Wanted To See All My Favorite Female Artists. That Song Is Catchy.