Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SSBB - What Would You Change?

80 posts in this topic

Posted

The character roster, only a few actually play differently from eachother. Tag teams online.

Posted

Hey I just thought of some thing. I was told they got rid of Young Link because they didn't want characters with the same moves. Yet here they have TP Link, and TL, who both have the same moves. Then we have Ness, and Lucus, Ganondorf, and Captin Folcon.

They had no reason to put TL in the game, nor Ness, nor Captin Folcon.

Posted

If you pay VERY close attention, you'll realize that they're extremely different. Especially Ness and Lucas.

Ganondorf and Captain Falcon are very different too.

Toon Link and Link may be similar, but still different. And that's not why Young Link wasn't in there. It's because they wanted the most recent younger Link. Which would be Toon Link, since Phantom Hourglass, The Wind Waker, and The Minish Cap are all newer than Majora's Mask.

:D

Yes, water. That would be sick. You know, where you fill up a little pool of blocks, and go swimming? JK. Water. For custom stages.

Posted

If you pay VERY close attention, you'll realize that they're extremely different. Especially Ness and Lucas.

Ganondorf and Captain Falcon are very different too.

Toon Link and Link may be similar, but still different. And that's not why Young Link wasn't in there. It's because they wanted the most recent younger Link. Which would be Toon Link, since Phantom Hourglass, The Wind Waker, and The Minish Cap are all newer than Majora's Mask.

:D

Yes, water. That would be sick. You know, where you fill up a little pool of blocks, and go swimming? JK. Water. For custom stages.

I don't see any differnces. I do see the one's between Lucus, and Ness. Ness's PK Starstorm is diaginal, where Lucus's is verdical.

Posted

Oh my lord DX

Anybody who's used Ness or Lucas at least ONCE can spot all the differences.

Ness is a faster runner

ALL of their smash attacks are different.

PK Starstorm, Ness's is diagnal, blue, faster, and it only lasts a wee bit. Lucas's rain hell upon the ENTIRE stage and they come en masse.

Lucas jumps higher

The ONLY similarity, is three moves, which differ greatly still. They just use the same words.

There's a Link/Toon Link differences topic somewhere, I suggest you find it.

Also, CAPTAIN FALCON GO ZOOM ZOOM, Ganondorf go "I think I can I think I can..."

Plus several move differences. INCLUDING FINAL SMASH. Ganondorf doesn't have a Blue Falcon :o