SSBB - What Would You Change?

80 posts in this topic

Posted

by saying "yep!" i was agreeing when you said "this idea sucks"

also: my idea could work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sowAad0_ABY...feature=related

hehe you said poo

Well I want him in there still.

Yes put in either the ninja dude from Earthbound, or Mr. Hankey the christmas Poo. :unsure:

Posted

Agh, Poo is not a ninja. D: He's...I dunno what he is. But he's not a ninja. I myself wouldn't add him, but, I dunno.

Posted

I don't understand the appeal to Master Chief. Or Halo, for that matter.

Posted

Agh, Poo is not a ninja. D: He's...I dunno what he is. But he's not a ninja. I myself wouldn't add him, but, I dunno.

So he's dressing in kong fu clothes.

Posted

Hey Oh Noes, which Lucas alternate costume is the Claus one?

Er, who is Claus anyway?

Posted

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/205...1_by_PicoZX.jpg

The red-head is Claus. He's also my signature and avatar set.

He's Lucas's twin brother.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mothe...haracters#Claus

Then I don't play Lucus in the game at all. I play as his brother. How is he his twin when he's older? Unless it's secounds, or a minuet then I'd understand.

Posted

I don't understand the appeal to Master Chief. Or Halo, for that matter.

Well.... SOME PEOPLE THINK IT'S FUN!!!

That's why :'D

Everybody has their opinions, like how i don't like Pheonix Wright, and you love it, like how i don't like Final Fantasy, and you love it.

It would have been really, really cool if Lin turned into wolf Link for his final smash, and Midna usedt he red energy field, andt hen Wolf Link would hop around the screen really fast andb ite everybody, and they fly really far :'D

Posted (edited)

I like tripping. Makes things more interesting.

Oh! I'd definitely fix the Melee stages. Did anyone notice how much smaller they are in Brawl? Especially the Great Fox. Its tiny!

I noticed this as well. I mean, really, the characters are huge, compared to the original Smash Bros. level, "Sector Z". Nevermind about the screenshots.

I also have to agree with whoever it was that said that there needed to be better Sonic costumes. I mean, even though the costumes are based on the Wii game "Sonic and the Secret Rings" doesn't mean they have a reason for lack of originality in the different costumes for Sonic. Atleast making one look like Shadow or another would've been a little cameo and p. cool.

Also, I believe, it was Goron Merchant that said that Toon Link's final smash should've been the Phantom Hourglass. I very much agree with this, since it would be p. cool just to attack people at a faster speed for a few seconds, especially if they're losing, but it would really just be hitting whoever you dislike or whoever has the lowest/highest percentage.

Also, now for my own opinion.

They should've balanced out all of the final smashes for everyone as well as made it different for everyone. Like Link and Toon Link, Zelda and Sheik. And the Ice Climbers having an attack that's almost unnavoidable and Weegee having an attack that has a very small area. Some final smashes even have one hit KOs almost everytime.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

i would take out jigglypuff and put in... dun dun DUN!!!!! PHOENIX WRIGHT!

b: HOLD IT! could be charged up to make it louder, occasionally would be a TAKE THAT! which would be fully charged no matter what

side b: finger point! violently points finger, hitting enemys!

down b: desk slam! slams both hands on enemy!

up b: psyche lock! using the psyche lock chains as a tether recovery!

final smash: VERDICT! every defense attorney from the games come out, yell OBJECTION! causing damage and brining down the judges gavel on the enemy!

holy crap i gotta start writing to nintendo!

Might want to write to capcom too, because he's owned by them, but it still would've been awesome to have him in as at least an assist trophy.

i would get rid of tripping, fix captain falcon and peach, add more characters like krystal, megaman, isacc, and knuckles, and finally i would make sonic worth a crap... he's HORRIBLE!!!!!

There's are very good people online with falcon, peach and sonic. They may have changed for the worse for your particularly play style, but I'm amazed how well balanced they can make anything in smash bros.

Although I believe everyone seems to agree about jigglypuff's borking....

Get rid of Sonic, and add Shadow. He gets his guns of awsomeness.

Shadow was ruined by getting guns, why should the sonic games have guns, WHY?

Also, to the snake point, he doesn't actually really have any guns, it's all explosives, I wouldn't really class a rocket launcher as a "gun"

Posted

Might want to write to capcom too, because he's owned by them, but it still would've been awesome to have him in as at least an assist trophy.

There's are very good people online with falcon, peach and sonic. They may have changed for the worse for your particularly play style, but I'm amazed how well balanced they can make anything in smash bros.

Although I believe everyone seems to agree about jigglypuff's borking....

Shadow was ruined by getting guns, why should the sonic games have guns, WHY?

Also, to the snake point, he doesn't actually really have any guns, it's all explosives, I wouldn't really class a rocket launcher as a "gun"

He needed the gun to kill evil dudes. He's also evil... Somewhat, and evil dudes have guns.

Posted

He needed the gun to kill evil dudes. He's also evil... Somewhat, and evil dudes have guns.

sonic killed the evil dudes with guns fine by jumping on them...

I'd just like to add that I love the addition of the footstool jump, it feels really good when you kill people with it and if someone gets you I just find it really funny...

Posted

Funny thing is, I've only died once because of that... and I screamed.

Oh well.

Posted

I had a friend who footstool jumped on my head as we were both jumping over a bomb, inevitably I plunged into the bomb and died...

There isn't much about the actual game I'd change, I'm sure there's something behind the tripping situation (it only seems to happen when you start running)...