Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SSBB - What Would You Change?

80 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't care. I'd do anything to have YL in the game.

You know what on secound thought I would to almost anything to have YL in the game.

Posted

While we're at it, why not add Pokey and his Spider mech as a playable characte-shot-

Posted

i would get rid of tripping, fix captain falcon and peach, add more characters like krystal, megaman, isacc, and knuckles, and finally i would make sonic worth a crap... he's HORRIBLE!!!!!

Posted

Get rid of Sonic, and add Shadow. He gets his guns of awsomeness.

Posted

Get rid of Sonic, and add Shadow. He gets his guns of awsomeness.

Why would you need guns, though? I think Snake kinda ruined that (I HATE PLAYING AGAINST SNAKE!!!!!!!!!)

I'd add in a couple new stages, like a Forsaken Fortress, where you'd get bombs thrown at you if you stood in the light, and I'd have sorted out Sonic's colour changes as well. They suck!

Oh, and you'd be allowed to add hazards like Arwings or Bulborbs to your Custom Stages.

And a agree whole-heartedly about Wolf Link and Midna.

Posted

Why would you need guns, though? I think Snake kinda ruined that (I HATE PLAYING AGAINST SNAKE!!!!!!!!!)

I'd add in a couple new stages, like a Forsaken Fortress, where you'd get bombs thrown at you if you stood in the light, and I'd have sorted out Sonic's colour changes as well. They suck!

Oh, and you'd be allowed to add hazards like Arwings or Bulborbs to your Custom Stages.

And a agree whole-heartedly about Wolf Link and Midna.

Fine forget the guns. He only needed them to kill the aliens in Shadow the Hedgehog.

Everyone will lose to him. He is the ultimate life form, or a balck hedgehog with amneia, or a clone. :( This idea sucks. :embarrassed:

Posted

Fine forget the guns. He only needed them to kill the aliens in Shadow the Hedgehog.

Everyone will lose to him. He is the ultimate life form, or a balck hedgehog with amneia, or a clone. :( This idea sucks. :embarrassed:

yep!

also take out tripping.

i try to make extreme epic combos when all of a sudden 'whoops i tripped'

Posted

yep!

also take out tripping.

i try to make extreme epic combos when all of a sudden 'whoops i tripped'

If that "yep" means you don't think I don't think Shadow shouldn't be in the game your wrong, I just don't know what to put him as, as far as the origenal, amneia, clone, or robot. I think clone, and robot are the same though.

Posted

I like tripping. Makes things more interesting.

Oh! I'd definitely fix the Melee stages. Did anyone notice how much smaller they are in Brawl? Especially the Great Fox. Its tiny!

Posted

personally i wouldn't want shadow in smash. why not just make a red and black costume for sonic that resembles him?

and i completely agree with GM on the melee stage being smaller. its much too easy to die if you're on the high point of the great fox! two up smashes from fox and whoever he hits is gone! OH!!! and i would fix pokemon stadium 1!! they totally killed it for me. now you can get caught under the stage while trying to grab the edge and the windmill really messes with me because you can't go through it anymore! and i just plain don't like pokemon stadium 2 because of the conveyer belts. those things piss me off!!! :redhot:

Posted

More custom stage options would be nice :]

Yeah...

I want MASTER CHIEF DX

He'd be a cheat character though. Indestructible. Unbeatable. ONE HIT KO WITH ANY MOVE.

But it'd be cool :]

Posted

No Master Chief. Anyways, the guy's not invincible, as you make him out to be. He can die in Halo. Oh the horrible truth. If he can die in Halo, he could die in Smash Brothers. He doesn't kill everyone with one hit in Halo either, does he? He'd pretty much be another Ike equipped with explosives.

And I wasn't jokng a bout Pokey being a playable character. >__>

Posted

Hmph >>

I don't know anything about Pokey... At all.... really...

Better color changes would be cool :'D

Especially for Lucas. His only cool color is his normal color.

Posted (edited)

Hahah, no snappy remark about Master Chief?

I think Lucas's alternate palettes look fine. Especially the Claus one. :D But you knew that already.

I would add Ninten as an alternate palette for Ness. They're like twins. Except...nearly 20 years apart...

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted

Put Poo in the game. :unsure: