Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SSBB - What Would You Change?

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Speaking of bombs, I'd make their explosion ranges bigger.

I'd also ad the achievement thing that you got in Melee every time you beat a stage in Adventure Mode. It was fun experimenting with that.

Posted

Speaking of bombs, I'd make their explosion ranges bigger.

I'd also ad the achievement thing that you got in Melee every time you beat a stage in Adventure Mode. It was fun experimenting with that.

Yeah, I never get to do my victory dance... Never mind.

Posted

I like how in Melee you got BIG points :'D

By like... not getting injured, getting to a certain amount of damage, throwing items only, or not using any items...

I liked those!! I wish they were in Brawl... D:

I'd add that. :]

Posted

I'd add the song of time as a song at Elden Bridge.

Posted

I'd add the song of time as a song at Elden Bridge.

Heck yes! >:D

I'd love the song of time to be there. One of my favorite Zelda songs.

Posted

Heck yes! >:D

I'd love the song of time to be there. One of my favorite Zelda songs.

My fav on that game is song of storms.

Add Boloro of Fire, Minuet of the forest, Nocturne of Shadow, Requeum of spirit, or what ever it is, and Serinade of Water.

Posted

I noticed this as well. I mean, really, the characters are huge, compared to the original Smash Bros. level, "Sector Z". Nevermind about the screenshots.

Also, I believe, it was Goron Merchant that said that Toon Link's final smash should've been the Phantom Hourglass. I very much agree with this, since it would be p. cool just to attack people at a faster speed for a few seconds, especially if they're losing, but it would really just be hitting whoever you dislike or whoever has the lowest/highest percentage.

I don't think it's so much of the Melee stages getting smaller than the characters getting a whole lot bigger.

And that sounds awfully like Wario's Final Smash.

Posted

Pokey Means Business should've been in there. It was originally a planned track for New Pork City, but was removed. A Brawl remix of that would've been epic. Listen to it and you'll see what I mean.

Bahahah, Giygas.

Posted

Ganondorf's not exactly worse in Brawl, he's just a lot different- much clunkier and not as much of an aerial character.

I wouldn't nerf Sheik. It used to be that Sheik was a vital part of any Zelda player's complete strategy; but now, it's as if nobody even needs her/him. I'd make Peach's Final Smash better.

There isn't much about the actual game I'd change, I'm sure there's something behind the tripping situation (it only seems to happen when you start running)...

I think that it was to stop...something. I forgot what it was called, but it's when you move the control stick rapidly from side to side, you start running one way, then the other, and it pretty much seems as though you're standing in the same place switching directions. I think it was a mind game, sort of an alternative to Wave Dashing. It's still somewhat possible in Brawl before your character trips, thus leaving you vulnerable. And this is why tripping exists. Methinks.

Posted

I'd take away sonic. He should have never been there. Snake is pushing it. But he would stay only because hes so awesome.

Posted

There's are very good people online with falcon, peach and sonic. They may have changed for the worse for your particularly play style, but I'm amazed how well balanced they can make anything in smash bros.

Although I believe everyone seems to agree about jigglypuff's borking....

oh don't get me wrong, im still good with falcon and peach and somewhat sonic, i just much prefer the melee falcon and peach to the brawl falcon and peach.

falcon is a speed character that, due to the new fiziks engine making each character super floaty, was made much slower. falcon was my main in melee. he fell super fast which helped a lot with short hop arial combos. and now he doesn't fall as fast and still to this day it messes with me sometimes. i know that might not sound like a big change but it is. and his knee is so much harder to sweet spot! holy crap! that drives me crazy! idk... he's still good. its just more fun to point out the annoying things i guess. haha

as for peach, i think they shouldn't have redone her down smash. i know it was a little cheap but that was her trump card aside from her turnips. and her second jump sucks! ya, cool, you can still float, but don't make something worse! c'mon sakurai! and her foward throw has been nerfed as well. crap, total crap!11! but, like i said with falcon, she's still a good character, its just more fun pointing out the things that annoy me. :huh:

i just think sonic needs a good killing move. at least two maybe three. that would be awesome. i would use him so much more. a spike would be great! i mean, some characters have 2 or 3 and he has none!! not one!! sonic is such a cool character! HE'S SONIC THE FREAKING HEDGEHOG!!! GIVE HIM SOMETHING TO SHOW HOW AWESOME HE IS!!

oh ya. and lag sux. horribly. i wanna shoot myself every time i play online. i love being able to play other people in other places but it drives me insane when i try to do something and the lag completely throws me off. it makes me want to kick babies!!!!

im a happy person i swear :)

Posted

Lol. You're crazy, Haviklink.

Posted

I would make subspace online 2 player. it'd be more fun that way

Posted

oh don't get me wrong, im still good with falcon and peach and somewhat sonic, i just much prefer the melee falcon and peach to the brawl falcon and peach.

falcon is a speed character that, due to the new fiziks engine making each character super floaty, was made much slower. falcon was my main in melee. he fell super fast which helped a lot with short hop arial combos. and now he doesn't fall as fast and still to this day it messes with me sometimes. i know that might not sound like a big change but it is. and his knee is so much harder to sweet spot! holy crap! that drives me crazy! idk... he's still good. its just more fun to point out the annoying things i guess. haha

as for peach, i think they shouldn't have redone her down smash. i know it was a little cheap but that was her trump card aside from her turnips. and her second jump sucks! ya, cool, you can still float, but don't make something worse! c'mon sakurai! and her foward throw has been nerfed as well. crap, total crap!11! but, like i said with falcon, she's still a good character, its just more fun pointing out the things that annoy me. :huh:

i just think sonic needs a good killing move. at least two maybe three. that would be awesome. i would use him so much more. a spike would be great! i mean, some characters have 2 or 3 and he has none!! not one!! sonic is such a cool character! HE'S SONIC THE FREAKING HEDGEHOG!!! GIVE HIM SOMETHING TO SHOW HOW AWESOME HE IS!!

oh ya. and lag sux. horribly. i wanna shoot myself every time i play online. i love being able to play other people in other places but it drives me insane when i try to do something and the lag completely throws me off. it makes me want to kick babies!!!!

im a happy person i swear :)

To get used to playing online, make sureyou practice on the slow-mo mode as well as the regular mode (as the lag varies).

Since it got released in Europe, the brawling with anybody for me is fine, Mario Kart was very lag free as well, until it came out in America (I mean it's still not bad, but things have been more noticable) and that was even with Japanese in some games...

Posted

To get used to playing online, make sureyou practice on the slow-mo mode as well as the regular mode (as the lag varies).

i see what your trying to say but its not really the speed of the match that messes me up, its when it cuts up over and over again and doesn't recognize half of the commands i put in. o well. at least we have online :) anybody let me know when you feel like smashing! im ALWAYS up for a match or 20