Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ssbb-PS3

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I heard from a not to reliable source that super smash bro. brawl will be on PS3. He said that the maker liked Plastation better and that was why he made the metal gear solids for PS2. It sounds very unlikely

Posted

a nintendo game on the ps3... i doubt it... highly doubt it

Posted

It is not going to be on the PS3 and it never will be on the ps3 because all the characters except for snake are all endorsed by nintendo.

Posted

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Tell your friend he is wrong.

Posted

Tell your friend he's a big fat liar.

The maker of SSBM was hired by Nintendo, and this man is the same man for SSBB.

Besides, Nintendo would NEVER work with a company who steals their ideas! :angry:

Posted

exactly!!!!

Posted

nintendo isnt giving away the rights to their main franchizes especially to the likes of sony so they can make money off of it, that's just ludacris!!!!!

Posted

Oh, yeah. Your friend is a liar. :mellow: Simple as that. :mellow: Ah, my frustration is vented already, so I'll just say one thing:WHY THE HECK WOULD NINTENDO HAVE IT PUT ON THE PS3?!?!?!?!

Posted

Actually this is what happend, Solid snake is in the the new smash brothers because the creator of metal gear begged when melee was being made and nintendo said no, but decided that why not throw snake in there fro brawl, and it was said that the next smash brother after brawl will include more non- nintendo characters such as sonic. So through begging and pleading Solid snake makes it into the brawl.

Posted

Get the story straight. Nintendo made super smash brothers. They only want 3rd party characters who can keep the formula simple. They asked for snake, they got snake. If they ask for more, they get more. Take time to punctuate your sentences, people. I like being able to make them out.

Posted

Hmm.....after looking over my post, I realised that it made it look like I believed that......Well, I didn't. :mellow:

Posted

<_< That is total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, total, TOTAL

C - R - A - P,

Nintendo would NEVER ever,ever,ever,ever,ever,everever,ever,everever,ever,ever,ever,ever,everever,EVER! Allow trade mark stuff like Mario,Link,Zelda,Worio,ect. to be on any thing not NINTENDO. The odds of that happening are about 1 in 999999999999999999999999999999 and then geting struck by lighning. <_<

Posted

Short version:No.

Long version:Hell no.

Posted

umm is your friend a PS3 fan by any chance?

Posted

Short version:No.

Long version:Hell no.

:lol: That's pretty funny. :D

Oh, and the "maker of the game" IS Nintendo. <_< Yeah, you were right in saying that the source isn't very reliable. <_<