Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ssbb-PS3

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Brawl is made specifically with the Wii's control system in mind, I know, TP was made for GC and the Wii, but that was planned that way. Anyway, trying to put the functionality of the Wiimote in a game that uses the PS3's out-dated controller is impossible. Plus Snake is a 3rd party character, made by Konami and is such no property of Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft. The fact that Snake is only on PS games is besides the point.

Posted

a ssb game would never save ps3 from its impending doom. even if it did come out for it in some horible deam world of darkness. what with its high price low avalibility and not so wide variaty of relice titles i have the feeling the ps3 is going to get flushed down the tolet. good ridence.

Posted

Brawl is made specifically with the Wii's control system in mind, I know, TP was made for GC and the Wii, but that was planned that way. Anyway, trying to put the functionality of the Wiimote in a game that uses the PS3's out-dated controller is impossible. Plus Snake is a 3rd party character, made by Konami and is such no property of Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft. The fact that Snake is only on PS games is besides the point.

you realize SSBB has no motion sensing functionality, right? its played using the classic controller. >_>

oh, and uh, nintendo didnt make SSB. they published it. the dude who made metal gear made SSB. :P

Posted

I am not really an outspoken playstation fan, but Solid Snake could kick the asses of any Nintendo character except for Samus. And Smash Bros Brawl gives me the opportunity to prove it too.

Posted

@Two posts above mine: Hideo Kojima doesn't make SSB, and you're an idiot if you think that for a second.

@Post above mine: When Brawl comes out, you and me will test that theory.

@Topic: Can this topic die already? If you don't know that Brawl will come out on a Nintendo system, then you must also believe in Superman, and that your parents are Klingons. And...you know what, it's just easier to call you stupid.

Posted

I am not really an outspoken playstation fan, but Solid Snake could kick the asses of any Nintendo character except for Samus. And Smash Bros Brawl gives me the opportunity to prove it too.

What about Ganondorf? :lol: Snake has no dark magic. OR a cape for that matter. :lol: You think he can beat Ganondorf when he doesn't even have a CAPE!? :lol: :lol: Ha, just kidding. About the cape part. :mellow: But really, Snake isn't even going to use his guns in that game. And it really depends on who's playing as each character, since level 9 CPUs are a pushover, I can beat any one of them using any one, and therefore I can say, "This person can beat any Nintendo character!" Really depends on what kind of person you are. So I'm not going to completely burst your bubble, just let a little air out of it. <_<

Posted

I heard from a not to reliable source that super smash bro. brawl will be on PS3.

No.

Posted

Maybe they should include master chief so someone can say that microsoft has the rights and everyone will be happy <_<

People don't make any sense...

Posted

yer, i'll lock, this, just making sure everything is perfectly clear.

The maker of super smash bros. (Masahiro Sakurai) was finishing off devloping super smash bros. melee when he got called by Hideo Kojima, who asked and kinda pleaded for him to put snake into the game, but they were too far into devlopment to add the new character. So now that brawl was being made they were able to add snake as well, also saying that if some third parties were interested they could have their character in the game as well.

The only reason that this rumour has sprung up is because snake is in the game, metal gear solid games aren't even all specific to the playstation either, the twin snakes in on gamecube for example.

Yer and james (aatch), chances are it will use the classic controller, not the motion sensing.

Also, even if he wanted to, the maker wouldn't be able to put it onto ps3 or any other console, because hed need nintnedo give him the rights to do so and they'd never do that.