Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

before

34 posts in this topic

Posted

what if tp is before oot :unsure:

Posted

How could it be? Ganondorf died in TP, but he was sealed away in the Sacred Realm in OOT. It wouldn't be possible.

Posted

Impossible. They reference the Hero of Time multiple times, and I think its placement after Ocarina may have been an official statement (I guess that's up for debate).

But, no. It couldn't be.

Posted

Ganny has the Triforce of Power in Tp, which he first acquired in OoT.

Posted

good point but there is no trace of dampes hut in the graveyard and there is always a trace of a building when it is torn down, and there is also no trace of lonlon ranch

Posted

Impossible, due to the fact that the fisherman in OoT has decendants alive during TP. They're the two sisters living in upper Zora's river and the man in Faron Woods if you're wondering.

Posted

Oooh. Good point Knuckle.

Posted

Yeah, Eiji Aunouma stated that TP was at least a hundred years after OoT in the child timeline.

Hena has a picture of the fisherman from OoT.

You posted it in the wrong section, by the way, as this is up as a timeline theory. It would be closed by me anyway since this has no proof. It's just a thought.

Sahaqiel

Posted

The fisherman's descendants are alive in TP, Impaz was named after Impa, and the Temple of Time is now in ruins (though how it got from Castle Town to the Sacred Grove is anybody's guess). I think it's safe to say TP happened long after OoT.

Posted

The Temple of Time didn't move, Hyrule Castle and the town were probably destroyed in some war and rebuilt in a different area. Meanwhile, the forest expands and takes over the ruins of the castle, town, and Temple of Time.

Posted

That's what I had thought, but then why are there no remains of the original castle? And in the Hyrule of OoT, Castle Town/Hyrule Castle were in the middle of Hyrule, and they still are in TP. Not to mention, the Lost Woods was nowhere near the original Temple of Time. And if one believes the Lost Woods eventually became the Sacred Grove area, then....what up? :huh:

Posted

What if there is? Just look around and you might find remnants of Castle town. And remember alot can change in 100 years..

Posted

The Temple of Time didn't move, Hyrule Castle and the town were probably destroyed in some war and rebuilt in a different area. Meanwhile, the forest expands and takes over the ruins of the castle, town, and Temple of Time.

This I can believe, seeing how Ganondorf totally trashed Hyrule Castle and the Marketplace during the 7 years where Link was in stasis for OoT.

Posted

Yeah, Eiji Aunouma stated that TP was at least a hundred years after OoT in the child timeline.

Hena has a picture of the fisherman from OoT.

You posted it in the wrong section, by the way, as this is up as a timeline theory. It would be closed by me anyway since this has no proof. It's just a thought.

Sahaqiel

I'm sure I was having a discussion with you and you saying it was in the adult timeline. O well, not complaining?

When did Aunouma mention that though because that's also prooving that there's a split timeline (like officially)

Posted

(Good topic ^^ )

Anyways,

I think too that it is impossible...

On the same reason as ganny333 etc

OOT made the story clear up very well :)