TP Link VS Toon Link

142 posts in this topic

Posted

I just thought of something. You claim Toon Link is a kid, but in the game his grandma says something like, "you are now the same age as the hero," and the hero of time was Young Link, but Young Link never fought Ganondorf. Link fought him when he was 17 thus Toon Link is 17.

I found a loophole.

Posted

Nope. I think you mean in the beginning when he gets the hero's clothes. Grandma said that he's reached the age to don them. Or something. I don't remember quite. I really don't think he's 17, though. More like 12?

Posted

I believe he's 12 too. That was a joke. Well a loophole, but still a joke.

Posted (edited)

He's deffenitly 12. I was lookin around and found out online. I know a bunch of ages for different Links but I couldn't find all of them. By the way, Twilight Princess Link owns :pwned:

Edited by Twili Link (see edit history)

Posted

I suppose Toon link would win since he has more weapons almost all TP links skills and the ability to parry. Also thanks to the author for not allowing toon link MC and FS since it would be complety unfair for poor TP link and he would be a pile of ashs.

Posted

Yeah, but TP Link still has all the 7 hidden moves that could kill Toon Link. He'd only need 2 of them to win.

Posted

Not if they were the finishing blow and sheild bash if they were those he would need more.