TP Link VS Toon Link

142 posts in this topic

Posted

As I said I have beaten the game. The only thing I payed attention to was the fact that Ganondorf returns, Link sails across the ocean (very slowly) so that he can save his sister, save Zelda/Tetra, and kill ganondorf.

That's about it besides the fact that he goes to differnt islands and temples to restore the Master Sword, but that's not important.

This doesn't help you're argument. If you didn't pay attention to the game, you can't give an accurate review.

Posted (edited)

This doesn't help you're argument. If you didn't pay attention to the game, you can't give an accurate review.

Well if the game had a better plot I would have paid attention to it.

Your never going to win. Just give up.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

I never said I hated the Hylian language. I'm just saying I don't get it. I already beat it once. I already know that he never gets the tunic, and you start with the pictograph.

The Hylian language isn't a language. It's a code using different symbols representing English letters and spelled in the English language I think.

Anyway, I thought you said that you hadn't completed the game. You said that you quit at the point you had to collect the Triforce shards.

Posted (edited)

The Hylian language isn't a language. It's a code using different symbols representing English letters and spelled in the English language I think.

Anyway, I thought you said that you hadn't completed the game. You said that you quit at the point you had to collect the Triforce shards.

No I beat the game. What I said was that the Triforce shards were so hard to find because the Internet kept telling me to play the Wind Gods Aria, and it was the Winds Requiem, and the quest took me 5 years to beat the game because I thought my game was glitched up because the door never opened. After that I couldn't kill Puppet Ganon. Finally when he called him the hero of time, I kicked his sorry ass. Or should I say I... I did something that has to do with sticking a sword between his eyes.

Posted

You only completed it two years ago?

Posted

Well if the game had a better plot I would have paid attention to it.

Your never going to win. Just give up.

Lol I'M never going to win? This isn't something to win, I just want you to stop acting like you know anything about Wind Waker.

You claim to have beaten the game, but you know nothing about it.

You claim it has a bad plot, but you said you never paid attention to it.

Yeah. I'm never gonna win, your argument is soo strong.

Posted

No I beat the game. What I said was that the Triforce shards were so hard to find because the Internet kept telling me to play the Wind Gods Aria, and it was the Winds Requiem, and the quest took me 5 years to beat the game because I thought my game was glitched up because the door never opened. After that I couldn't kill Puppet Ganon. Finally when he called him the hero of time, I kicked his sorry ass. Or should I say I... I did something that has to do with sticking a sword between his eyes.

And whose fault is that? The Wind Waker is the worst game ever because the Internet told me to play the wrong song is a horrible excuse.

Posted (edited)

You only completed it two years ago?

No. I compleated it last year.

Lol I'M never going to win? This isn't something to win, I just want you to stop acting like you know anything about Wind Waker.

You claim to have beaten the game, but you know nothing about it.

You claim it has a bad plot, but you said you never paid attention to it.

Yeah. I'm never gonna win, your argument is soo strong.

I know a lot about WW.

I beat it, and didn't pay attention to the talking.

AGIAN I NEVER PAID ATTENTION TO THE TALKING! The plot had nothing to do with all the talking.

And whose fault is that? The Wind Waker is the worst game ever because the Internet told me to play the wrong song is a horrible excuse.

That's not the only reason. It was still a bad game. It's not the retards fault for lying about it. OH WAIT YES IT IS!

Posted

I know a lot about WW.

I beat it, and didn't pay attention to the talking.

AGIAN I NEVER PAID ATTENTION TO THE TALKING! The plot had nothing to do with all the talking.

You seriously need to think about what you say before you type it.

Posted

I always think about it, and it makes perfect sence. You just don't understand.

Posted

I always think about it, and it makes perfect sence. You just don't understand.

sense.

Posted

What ever they're just words you still understood what it was. Stupid spell check.

Posted

This could go on forever, but I feel like arguing.

Dialogue is essential to the plot. By skipping the dialogue, you skip the plot. Your argument is a fallacy.

Posted

This could go on forever, but I feel like arguing.

Dialogue is essential to the plot. By skipping the dialogue, you skip the plot. Your argument is a fallacy.

That's what I did in TP. Then again that plot was acually easier to understand.

Posted

That's what I did in TP. Then again that plot was acually easier to understand.

I love how our argument isn't limited to one topic. We're posting in 3 different topics about the same argument lol