Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

First Day of school

16 posts in this topic

Posted

great my summer wasted again on video games and on the internet so I have started this topic for all people who once wasted their hole summer on video games and the internet

Posted

My school started last wednsday. Then I got a week off for the fair. I go back tomarrow.

Posted

tomorrow is my first day of school I'm really not looking forward to it. >.<

Posted

been in school for two weeks suckahhhs

Posted (edited)

Well I didn't completely waste my summer. Yeah, it mostly consisted of internet and videogames, but I got to go to a Beach, a Fan Expo, and my neighbours house for ribfest while roasting marshmellows. :3

Yeah, first day of school (today) was alright for me; basically just introductions and welcomes. ^_^ Plus, I got out an hour earlier than my old school, and my lunch break is an hour and, like, 20 minutes. :D :D

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

Well I didn't completely waste my summer. Yeah, it mostly consisted of internet and videogames, but I got to go to a Beach, a Fan Expo, and my neighbours house for ribfest while roasting marshmellows. :3

Yeah, first day of school (today) was alright for me; basically just introductions and welcomes. ^_^ Plus, I got out an hour earlier than my old school, and my lunch break is an hour and, like, 20 minutes. :D :D

An 80 minuet lunch! Who eats that long? Do you go outside during lunch? We don't anymore. :) I hate outside. :unsure: It's hot... I perfer fall.

Posted (edited)

An 80 minuet lunch! Who eats that long? Do you go outside during lunch? We don't anymore. :) I hate outside. :unsure: It's hot... I perfer fall.

Well for most of my lunch I went to my classes early so that I knew where they were. XD Just in case I got lost.

Tomorrow I'll probably head home for lunch. ^_^ To get to my house is like a 5 minute bike anyways.

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

WHAT IS RIBFEST.

AUSTRALIA FTW.

ONLY HOLIDAYS WE GET ARE THE QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY, AUSTRALIA DAY, EASTER AND CHRISTMAS.

NO.

NO HALLOWEEN.

ALSO, I CAN WALK TO MY HOUSE IN ABOUT A MINUTE.

Edited by Lemo (see edit history)

Posted

Is the longest day of the whole year... so many disclosures... :wacko:

Posted

i hate pre-algebra :banghead:

Posted

Please.

Posted

ROFL my first day of school was the 25th of august but i dont care cause that just means i get end school sooner

Posted

School started on Thursday for me. All-right classes, but pre-calculus gives long homework daily. Also 7th period band Tuesdays and Thursdays...

Yeah, I wont be around as often anymore... :unsure: . I'll be on every now and then, but marching band will keep me busy above all else until late November.

Posted

Yeah, school is pretty depressing. Bus is horrid, all AP classes (and homework) short lunch with long lines, a scary neighbor school, and tennis in 100-degree heat. This is my school day.

At least you get to see all the friends you lost touch with over the summer, right?

Summer is too short.

Posted

i went back 8/26/08 first year of high school its ok not much different cept im now running for freshmen class president...hm my summer was only half wasted the other half was working :cry: vacations :joy: and a con :biggrin: not much else.