Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

First Day of school

16 posts in this topic

Posted

So, yeah, most of my time is spent on homeworks and such for SCHOOL, being in all advanced classes sakjf;ldf. I can't wait till we get into play season; I normally get home around ten o'clock when we're approaching a performance. This ought to interfere with homework time and result in a large amount of tiredness and frustration.

Can't wait till next year's play season even more, since I'm actually going to act. Ololol. I'll be home until ten every solitary night, except for the two weeks or so between productions. Ololololololololol.

great my summer wasted again on video games and on the internet so I have started this topic for all people who once wasted their hole summer on video games and the internet

I don't know about my hole summer, but I spent a lot of my whole summer on video games and such; though I did go off to Italy, which was sweetsome.

been in school for two weeks suckahhhs

Been in school for FOUR weeks. I win. lzkxjfkl;sadlsmnlk

WHAT IS RIBFEST.

AUSTRALIA FTW.

ONLY HOLIDAYS WE GET ARE THE QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY, AUSTRALIA DAY, EASTER AND CHRISTMAS.

NO.

NO HALLOWEEN.

We Americans don't get off on Halloween either lkasjdfikdsaf (Or at least in teh schools I've been to). Nor the day after, which would be much more useful than the day itself. But i'm normally at a DRAMA meeting during Halloween anyway, so it doesn't really matter. Though I do get home in time to put on a plastic Minbari head and sit in my driveway with a bowl of candies. =D

i hate pre-algebra :banghead:

kljsdksfsfd I loathe all maths. They are so...numbery. And they are boring. And they make me sad. )=