"The Talk"

56 posts in this topic

Posted

I had no talk with my parents. I used the internet when people told me to say stuff. I used to think

masterbation

was a type of cheese. XD and alot of other things I won't mintion.

Posted

I never really had "The Talk" my parents just told me about "That stuff" whenever the subject came up.

It's better than some awkward long speech.

One of my friends had "the talk" and she wouldn't speak to me for a few days because I was a boy.

and no masturbation isn't a cheese. That would be strange.

Posted

My mom told me when I was 6. No joke. It was the first day of 1st grade.

Wow. That's young... :huh:

Posted

Yeah, well... I just knew more than I should've then without understanding what... So my mom told me in a nutshell. Then she was all "Oh, your bus is here, have a great first day, sweetie!" and I was all "O,e".

Posted

I never had the official "talk", but I had to watch a video at school at the end of 5th grade. It basically consisted of some guy having a crush on some girl and then having a dream in which she gives birth to a baby in a diaper. It was kind of bizzare. After that we watched the Muppets. XD

Posted

I just learned from experience

Posted

Ha ha, the talk. My mom is an embryologist, meaning she basically makes babies for a living. I woulnd up getting the talk because i saw the movie of a live birth when she was screening it for a class she was teaching, when i was about 6. It has since been explained in more detail, but my mom is real open about it, as am I. But the most interestng version i got went something like this

"you havig sex?"

"yes"

"you wrapping it?"

"yes"

"I'll get you some free from the lab, be safe, don't cheat or i'll remove them."

That's my mom, thanks to her, I am secure with myself, my body, and my sex life. Plus I get free protection form the lab. Woot!

Posted

Ha ha, the talk. My mom is an embryologist, meaning she basically makes babies for a living. I woulnd up getting the talk because i saw the movie of a live birth when she was screening it for a class she was teaching, when i was about 6. It has since been explained in more detail, but my mom is real open about it, as am I. But the most interestng version i got went something like this

"you havig sex?"

"yes"

"you wrapping it?"

"yes"

"I'll get you some free from the lab, be safe, don't cheat or i'll remove them."

That's my mom, thanks to her, I am secure with myself, my body, and my sex life. Plus I get free protection form the lab. Woot!

Lol, wooooow. That'd be really awkward for me. As far as my parents know, I don't even like a guy. XD

Posted

Eh, with the house i grew up in, it's not a bg deal.

I guess I've kinda been desensitized to all of it, my mm acccepts that I do it, and I accept that she knows.

Posted

Eh, with the house i grew up in, it's not a bg deal.

I guess I've kinda been desensitized to all of it, my mm acccepts that I do it, and I accept that she knows.

Wow. You guys are REALLY comfortable with each other, then? :huh: I doubt I'll ever be that way. :P

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I mean, i grew up in a house with eight girls, me beng the only guy, so i got comfortable with having no privacy, and having my life just out there. Plus, the girl that i've done all this with is soon to be my fiancee and is my first, so it's not like i sleep around. And my mom trusts me, and she would rather know that i have the protection than maybe go without due to embaressment or trying to hide it from her. It helps when your whole family is pretty open to everything, you name it we have it, from drugs to felonies to kids outts wedlock, you cold say i'm the good kid, even though i'd have to do a lot to be bad compared to some of my fam.

oh, and sorry for the thread hi-jack

Edited by Skippy (see edit history)

Posted

No, my parents didn't. I learned everything I know pretty much by finding out on my own. But when I reached thirteen and fourteen, they did hint about it every now and then, usually when my brother and I were together. And they still do. Them being rather strong Catholics, I think they would prefer that we wait until marriage. But at the very least, if we're being safe, I think for them, that would be enough. I don't think I'm going to use them anytime soon since I don't have a girlfriend, but I have a few in my desk drawer, and I keep one in my wallet. You know, just in case. :)

They've repeatedly threatened to disown us if we ever got a girl pregnant, especially before completing our full education (and that entails college for them)... Even though they always smile and laugh rather jokingly when they say it, something tells me they're pretty serious about it.

"Treat her the way you'd want a boy to treat your sister in a relationship," they once told us. Being the protective older brother I tend to become, that's spelled out pretty clearly what and what not to do.

I remember I saw the birth video in science in eighth grade, and then again in psychology freshman year. When the head was coming out, it looked like an avacado pit. :D Oh! And psychology was when I saw the REALLY interesting one: the penetration video! They showed the view of male ejaculation from inside the vagina, which I thought was so interesting! Like, it was one of those things that you just couldn't pull away from. I was staring at it like, "...Can we watch it again!?" It was so amazing. :o

Posted

^ just so you know, they have a one to two year shelf life, and you should never use one kept in a wallet, it deteriorates the latex, what with the heat and friction and presssure.

that is all.

Posted

^ just so you know, they have a one to two year shelf life, and you should never use one kept in a wallet, it deteriorates the latex, what with the heat and friction and presssure.

that is all.

Yeah, I've been told that. Like, not to keep it in places that tend to get hot easily. But like I said, I don't think it'll ever be used anytime soon.

Posted

"you havig sex?"

"yes"

"you wrapping it?"

"yes"

Wow, I couldn't take free rubbers from my mom. Even I have my limits.