"The Talk"

56 posts in this topic

Posted

I remember when I had my sex ed sessions in gr. 5/6... one funny story I can recall is when the instructor brought in a couple "posters", one of a cartoonish man and a cartoonish woman, both naked and missing their privates. So the instructor called on volunteers to come up and take the missing privates and put them on the right spot on the poster. Everyone was doing fine until it was time to "equip" the guy (I think people diliberately left that one for last).

So I remember my best girl friend being "chosen" (I was the jerk that rose her hand for her :P ) and she wyent up all slow and quiet, and she tried to re-attach the poor guy's "member". I guess she didn't push hard enough on the velcro to attach it, and as she walked away it fell off. The entire classroom howled with laughter, and me not being able to resist, I shot my hand up and asked the instructor "so it really is true? if you do play with it too much it falls off?!?" This poor woman's face went so red I think she would've made a tomato jealous.

Posted

Wow, I couldn't take free rubbers from my mom. Even I have my limits.

My Dad is open to me about his "condom stash." He has a cabinet with boxes of em. He told me I have full access anytime, but I wont need one at this day and age. :P I didn't know about the condom in wallet thing, though...

Also, lol at DorkLink's post. :lol2:

Posted

My Dad is open to me about his "condom stash." He has a cabinet with boxes of em. He told me I have full access anytime, but I wont need one at this day and age. :P I didn't know about the condom in wallet thing, though...

Also, lol at DorkLink's post. :lol2:

I wish I had more condoms. I need them.

And you should always keep a condom in your wallet. I do/did (I need more)

You know, just in case. It comes in handy, one time I was at this pool party for my friends birthday. There was this one chick, we was checkin' eachother. about an hour later I neeeeeeded mah wallet. Or else you'll end up like my friend he's, 15 and he is a dad.

Yeah, I'm just full of wisdom. Yup, I've seen, done and endured a lot of things. I'm the kind of person that you start crying about when you hear about my life on Oprah. It's...fun?

Posted

my friend he's, 15 and he is a dad.

Ouch. That wouldn't be good.

I got "The Book".

But, meh.

Posted

I'm not saying not to have one on hand, I always ave one in my work ad swim bags, and in my car and motorcycle, wallets not the place to keeps it, hate for it to fail and end p a father at 20, or fifteen for that matter.

Posted

I learned my lesson the hard way about keeping 'domes in my wallet... I remember someone telling me that once a domes' wrapper has been ripped/popped open, the dome is useless... I didn't think anything bad could happen if I stuck it in my wallet, and boy was I wrong.

I met this girl at a bar and we hit it off nicely, she wound up taking a cab home with me. Needless to say, things got "hot 'n' heavy" and when I went to take out the dome out of my wallet, there was an opening in the wrapper; I guess I must've popped it from all the times I sat down with my wallet in my pocket. So this girl sees that I have a useless dome and decides that it "wasn't happening". My first thought was "terrific. I just got c*** blocked by a condom. So I'm frantically lookin through my sock drawer for my last two that I thought I had, and they weren't there; my roommate must've taken them (he admitted it 2 days later). So this girl sees me frantically searching with no luck, and I sit next to her on my bed, defeated. This is the cool part. She says to me "I think I should still reward you for trying so hard to please me." Whoa. So she did. And I was well prepared the next time she came over :D

Long story short; don't EVER stick a dome in your wallet. Or you'll wind up in a situation like mine. I had a happy ending regardless, but you might not :P

Posted

^ case and point

Posted

I've read most of the posts on this thread but am too tired to actually take it all in. Can someone sum it up for me?

Posted

Condoms are precious. Handle with care.

That good enough for ya? :D

Posted

Yep. Wear your glove before you shove. Got it.

Posted

I learned my lesson the hard way about keeping 'domes in my wallet... I remember someone telling me that once a domes' wrapper has been ripped/popped open, the dome is useless... I didn't think anything bad could happen if I stuck it in my wallet, and boy was I wrong.

I met this girl at a bar and we hit it off nicely, she wound up taking a cab home with me. Needless to say, things got "hot 'n' heavy" and when I went to take out the dome out of my wallet, there was an opening in the wrapper; I guess I must've popped it from all the times I sat down with my wallet in my pocket. So this girl sees that I have a useless dome and decides that it "wasn't happening". My first thought was "terrific. I just got c*** blocked by a condom. So I'm frantically lookin through my sock drawer for my last two that I thought I had, and they weren't there; my roommate must've taken them (he admitted it 2 days later). So this girl sees me frantically searching with no luck, and I sit next to her on my bed, defeated. This is the cool part. She says to me "I think I should still reward you for trying so hard to please me." Whoa. So she did. And I was well prepared the next time she came over :D

Long story short; don't EVER stick a dome in your wallet. Or you'll wind up in a situation like mine. I had a happy ending regardless, but you might not :P

Yeah especially if it's pre-lubed. Not fun. Thats why I put my wallet in my front pocket

Posted

I never got it. But my freind has a funny story to tell about it. One day he and his brother were playing brawl, when all of the sudden, his brother looks at him and says, "Do you know the difference between a boy and a girl?" And he's all, "Yes." then they went back to playing. He was thirteen at the time.

Posted

:huh: Condoms are precious, as seen in that scenario...

Reminds me of what this one girl at my school told me: "No glove, no love..."

Posted (edited)

There are loads on T.V and in toilets advertising it. With various slogans. Like that one you just said and... I'm not sure what else. But I'm sure they're out there.

Anyone want to be on my signature? Just pick an animal and I'll put you on my signature alongside a picture of your chosen animal. ^-^

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Lawl. I had pieced sex together by the beginning of grade one.

See, being the freak that I was, I used to rifle through my dad's books in his study.

I came across one that was entitled "Christian Sex". I was intrigued. Most intrigued.

I didn't understand words like "penis" and "vagina", but grade one was there to help with that. I remember it all suddenly falling into place halfway through a spelling test.

I never have gotten "the talk" from my dad. I imagine that would be far too painful. He didn't explain puberty to me, and I don't think he's going to explain sex to me. Which is preferable. When I came back with a letter and a booklet about puberty from school in grade five, asking that I show it to my parents, my dad just said, "Well, I know that you've gone through most of that already," Which was true - very true, "So I think I'll leave it to the school."