Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

plz help!!

27 posts in this topic

Posted

:wacko::wacko: i likea girl...blah.blah i can talk to thenm and all but nothings happins

i need helpl

Posted

uhm, you gotta well, do stuff. hug her. or kiss her. or make love to her. or whatever.

Posted

Talk to her, get to know her better. Make her feel safe and secure with you. Support her, encourage her, be there for her. Show her that you've got more to offer her than any other guy out there. I'm not talkin about material things either, I'm talkin on an emotional/mental level.

Posted

Talk to her, get to know her better. Make her feel safe and secure with you. Support her, encourage her, be there for her. Show her that you've got more to offer her than any other guy out there. I'm not talkin about material things either, I'm talkin on an emotional/mental level.

That could work.

Unless she's a...

not-just-another-bimbo-bakeries.jpg

Posted

That could work.

Unless she's a...

If that's the case, all hope is lost. Get out while you're still intact. Find someone better. You don't wanna be with someone that's got less of an IQ than a brick :)

Posted

That could work.

Unless she's a...

If it's like that. Then go to a pharmacy, grab some rubber, and you got yourself a one-nighter!

Otherwise do what DL said. He seems smart. :biggrin:

Posted

Aww shucks... thanks!

Hey, who let the compliment thread spill over into this one? :o

:D

Posted

I'm sorry to break it to you but Count was just saying that sarcastically. It would help if you could have something like [sarcastic]You're smart[/sarcastic]

[sarcastic]That could work.[/sarcastic]

Posted

Disappointment FTL...

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry to break it to you but Count was just saying that sarcastically. It would help if you could have something like [sarcastic]You're smart[/sarcastic]

[sarcastic]That could work.[/sarcastic]

No He really does seem intelegent.

I'm just saying, My only advice to almightyoolinkablahkadeebloop would be "go for it" but DL's advice his seems more logical.

Edited by The Count (see edit history)

Posted

I wouldn't recommend just "going for it" when dealing with a woman. Hence why I said it's always better to get to know them before you dive in, so you don't wind up with someone you may not get along with.

Take me for example, I met this girl awhile back and I thought "what the hell, I'll just go for it. What could possibly go wrong?" and I sparked up conversation with this girl. All was going well and we were seeing each other for a bit, but then, all of a sudden when I'm talking to her one day she just goes off on the biggest pissy rant I've ever seen. This girl is probably the most bitter, life-hating woman I've ever met in my life, and when her day goes bad she withdraws herself and pushes anyone away that tries to make her feel better. Including me.

So now I'm at a point where I can't stand her anymore. Her bitterness has finally gotten to me, and I'm tired of her pushing me away all the time I try to make her feel better, so I'm calling it off with her. So much wasted time and cancelled plans with other friends to see this girl, and yet she can't be bothered to confirm plans with me. I've got more important things and people to spend my time with :)

Long story short, make sure you're not dipping in shallow waters when you take the dive; you never know what kind of sea monsters (ie. bitter, angry women) might be waiting for you. :)

Posted

^ well said. I've been with the girl who will *hopefully* be my fiancee for over a year now, but before her, I obviously dated around.

ust hang out with her, get to know her before you make any sort of huge commitment, I don't know ow old you are, but I'm not sure you're at the point where you are lookng for something really long term, or real love.

If you're havig trouble making somehting happen, maybe it's because you're trying too hard, you're so focused on making it happen, that you don't either notice it happening, or the hints she is giving you. Relax, be straightforward about it, ask her out, ask her to a dance, something. She isn't just going to hop into your arms after a conversation for you to ride off into the sunset with, it takes a bit of directed effort.

but that's just my $0.02

Posted

Take it from a girl. A girl is more likely to fall for someone she trusts that for someone who just asks her out out of the blue. Get to know her, be friends with her. Be there for her when she needs you, and be her best friend. Don't think you have to focus of romantic interactions, either. Anyone can hug and kiss, but when you're comfortable with just being silly and joking around, that's true right there. A girl is more likely to love her friend more than any random guy, no matter how hot or whatever.

Posted

The only problem I see with that these days is that too many of the "good girls" are settling on the @$$holes, and the nice guys that deserve them are overlooked and ignored. personally, this frustrates the hell out of me.

anybody else got a thought/opinion about this?