Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule Online Info + Beta Sneak Movie

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry if this is a stupid question (new here) but what exactly would Hyrule Online entail? Will it be single player or multiplayer? Also, will it be a flash game or an executable? I'm just wondering what to look forward to.

Posted

To answer your question, Hyrule online is a MMORPG. So it is online multiplayer. And most likely is a .exe because it will most likely undergo change now and then. Hope that helps.

Posted

it looks good, for the most part. there are a few things i'd like to point out, though, out of friendliness, not bashing. and i know this is beta and all.

1) while walking to the lake, i saw that the entrance to the top of it was a cliff. then the next map was the lake itself. with the cliff still showing the bottom of it and all. just doesn't look.... natural.
2)the walking maps are too bare. i see loads of empy grass. fill it up with trees, or flowers, or even weeds.

anyways, those are the biggest in my opinion. other then that, good job on everything :D

Posted

I think the developer's need once be all together... I mean I'm the only one who work's on it currently...
While sending up-to-dated versions...
And Dustin serious GOT to help me get scripts I put in to work on the game... else the game NEVER will release... :embarrassed:

Posted

Sounds good, ought to make clan wars interesting.

Posted

Dood. You rock!!! :joy:

Posted

Looks pretty good. A bit empty but then again, games always are.

Posted

[quote name='Bathykolpian' post='170767' date='Sep 19 2008, 10:40 PM']Looks pretty good. A bit empty but then again, games always are.[/quote]
Yeah,
Some maps are still empty but it still in development...
I hope you not meant all maps :P

If so..
Tell me how to fix that ;)
Where to fill it with...
And there will be MORE players on it than just one...(like 4.700 ;P ) so there must be SOME space left :P

Posted

Heh, I can't believe my 3 maps are still on there. I thought Dustin lost them all. :o

I'm still available for some light mapping and layout stuff if you need me. I did the 3 after the initial map you saw in the demo. The 3rd one was empty because that was around the time another project came up.