Favorite zelda weapon?

45 posts in this topic

Posted

The Spinner is awesome, but only within Arbiter's Grounds. Everywhere else, it's pretty useless. But where it can actually be used, it's so fun.

Arrows are sniperlicious, especially Bomb Arrows; if you're a certain distance from your target, you have to shoot them at just the right angle, since they turn sharply downwards after having traveled a certain distance.

The high-damage sort of items, like the Skull Hammer, the Ball and Chain, and Biggoron's Sword. Skull Hammer + Miniblin = Best item-enemy combination ever.

Even though it's not an item, the ability to roll as a Goron in Majora's Mask is a most fantastic means of transportation.

If you could slap things around with the little ball of energy from the Dominion Rod, that would have made Twilight Princess for me.

Posted

The Kararko mask( or whatever) in MM the one that makes you dance.

Posted

If you could slap things around with the little ball of energy from the Dominion Rod, that would have made Twilight Princess for me.

At least you can play catch with yourself.

The Gust Jar definitely wins best weapon evar.

Posted

Definantly the mastersword,

i'm a fan of swords,

including

The Buster Sword

Master Sword

Whirling Blade

Biggoron Sword

Ordon Sword

yes 5/6 of those were from Zelda

Posted

My most fravoritest weapon/item of all time HAS to be the Biggoron's sword. It;s the equivelent of he Fierce Deity sword in MM, and it's longer. I also like how link uses two hands |D

the biggoron's sword is nowhere near the equivalent of FDL's sword! because as far as i know i don't ever remember being able to shoot discs of energy from the biggoron's sword...

anyway, i'd have to say that my favorite zelda weapon is the boomerang from WW. nothing's better than standing two inches away from a moblin and smacking it repeatedly in the face. and plus it does no damage at all so i can stand there as long as i want and just wail away on his face! haha so good.

Posted

FDL's sword was cool. I didn't like FDL in general. He was just adult Link in white with face paint, and an awesome sword.

Posted

Ordon Sword, no doubt. Or the wodden sword. Both too cool.

Posted

FDL's sword was cool. I didn't like FDL in general. He was just adult Link in white with face paint, and an awesome sword.

he was also much much taller and more badass looking than adult link

Posted

Even though it can only be used in boss battles, I have to say the Fierce Diety Mask. Majora's a cake walk with it on!!!

Posted

Epona. :biggrin:

Posted

It would have to be the Twilight Princess bow and arrow. But only because of the motion sensitive thing.

Posted

I redact my previous statement.

Epona + Bow + Motion sensor technology = :biggrin:

Posted

the biggoron's sword is nowhere near the equivalent of FDL's sword! because as far as i know i don't ever remember being able to shoot discs of energy from the biggoron's sword...

You can't but in length and physical power it's basically even.

he was also much much taller and more badass looking than adult link

So true :D Of all the different LOZ forms, including wolf link, Fierce Deity Link is the absolute BEST.

Posted

You can't but in length and physical power it's basically even.

So true :D Of all the different LOZ forms, including wolf link, Fierce Deity Link is the absolute BEST.

I think good ol' Link the Link is the best. :biggrin:

Posted

Everybody would like to say that normal Link is the best, but that's just not true is it?

Wolf Link is the best. No question.