Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MC VS Altair VS Snake VS Ryu

41 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sorry. I couldn't read that. I can only read writing in this font and Brush script MT, the font I used for the pictures in my signature.

It's my favorite. ^-^

Lol sorry.I'll type out the things that I said.

The Battle Rifle,more commonly known as the BR,is a rifle that carries 32 rounds in a clip and fires a three-shot burst.This weapon is excellent at medium range,being commonly used for three bursts to the body to lower energy shields and one final burst to the head.This weapon is favored by most Halo players,especially among the more professional players.It is also the default weapon for the Halo 3 Major League Gaming playlist.

It is also common to see someone lower an enemy's energy shields by throwing a grenade and finishing off the adversary with a burst to the head.This is called "The Pro Combo" by one of my friends.

There is also a combo in which shields are lowered by a charged up shot from a plasma pistol followed up with a BR headshot.This is called "The Noob Combo."

I added some things in.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

:embarrassed: You didn't have to write it out. I was just joking. Anyway... Halo's good. When I had an XBOX360, which I sold to get money for a PS3, I had Halo. But the only 1st person games I can really get into are Fallout and TES. Both brilliant games. I also have LittleBigPlanet, which is pretty good. But I haven't really played it much. I'm still playing Fallout for now.

Posted

i recently bought assassins creed and let me tell you. Altair would win. then he would go back to Masyaf to have a few cold ones with his best friends Jesus and Chuck Norris.

Posted

i recently bought assassins creed and let me tell you. Altair would win. then he would go back to Masyaf to have a few cold ones with his best friends Jesus and Chuck Norris.

ok. now go buy ninja gaiden and tell me what your opinion is after playing that.

better yet... just look up some gameplay on youtube or sumthin

Posted

Yeah. Assassins Creed is pretty damn brilliant. The fighting soon gets repetitive though, believe me. As soon as you know how to parry, it's easy with even the final assassination, it just takes a little longer than usual.

Posted

Yeah. Assassins Creed is pretty damn brilliant. The fighting soon gets repetitive though, believe me. As soon as you know how to parry, it's easy with even the final assassination, it just takes a little longer than usual.

I agree,although I don't dislike the fighting's gameplay.I just hate how easy it is.Even so,it makes me feel awesome killing wave after wave of guards with just a little short-sword.

Also,I just use the hidden blade on the final assassination.If you counter with it,you're certain to kill them.With the other weapons,you might not kill them.That's what I love about the hidden blade.It'll give fighting that difficult edge,too,if you haven't mastered the counter timing.The way it does that is that you won't have a weapon to block with once you get hit.

I also like to beat guards with my fists.

Posted

Yeah. I like to try killing waves of guards with an hidden blade though. It's just funnier. I also love just free running around towns really quickly without getting seen.

I just love having that kind of agility and power in a game.

Posted

Yeah. I like to try killing waves of guards with an hidden blade though. It's just funnier. I also love just free running around towns really quickly without getting seen.

I just love having that kind of agility and power in a game.

So do I.

...Still think that MC would win,though.

Posted

Yeah. Altair wouldn't even get close to him before MC blew off his head. And even if Altair could get close, I don't think his weapons could pierce his armour. Definitely not. MC would win, hands down.

Posted

Yeah. Altair wouldn't even get close to him before MC blew off his head. And even if Altair could get close, I don't think his weapons could pierce his armour. Definitely not. MC would win, hands down.

Well,I actually do think that it might be able to pierce the armor,at least the neck and stomach areas.

Posted

Yeah. So there is a small chance that Altair could kill him. But Snake could also sneak up on him and knife him.

Glaswegian style!

Posted

Posted

">

Posted

look dude they're both awesome but in a fight Ryu would turn Altair into just another bloody mess on the floor. i mean what is Altair gonna do? try to parry an izuna drop?? pff!! good luck with that. or maybe he can be sneaky and try to get Ryu from behind! oh wait... Ryu is a ninja... you can't sneak up on ninja's... too bad for Altair. so what is Altair's last line of defense?!? climb up a wall... very slowly... or maybe he can try and hide inside a bail of hay...

Altair stands no chance against Ryu Hayabusa.

Posted

I've never even seen Ryu in a game before... I can't remember what you said he was in though.