2 years

19 posts in this topic

Posted

So... I've been more or less active on the forum for 2 years now :)

The site has changed a lot from when I first arrived here, both in positive, and not so positive ways. But nonetheless, my stay so far at Hyrule.net has been a great experience, and this forum will mean more to me then any other forum ever has, or will. I've made a lot of friends here, and had good discussions with a lot of the members. I don't think I need to mention a list, but a lot of the members on this site has contributed to making this site an even better place, and that I cheer them for. And I guess some of them have tried to do the opposite, and I guess that has been good for the site too; every society needs enemies :P

So, I think I'll stay here for a while, and I hope the rest of my stay will be even better :)

Ha en videre fin dag!

Posted

I've enjoyed my 2 months and a bit here.

It's been fun and I'll admit that I like all of you. Somehow. There isn't anybody I don't like. Not even Zeldafan. He's alright. He just wants to make it a nicer place for people. And Fierce Muffin, the ultimate troll. I like him too. He's cool. For some reason.

There are good sides to everybody.

Posted

Same with me. This was my first forum, too. I was on here before I ever made a myspace account. It's been a little over two years for me, but I'll definitely stay here for a log while. :)

Posted

Hey

Group hug time, yeah?

Sahaqiel

Posted

This was also my first forum

Posted

I've been a member for over two years now, but I've only been active since last August. I regret the inactivity, though.

Congrats, by the way.

Posted

Active only a couple o' months, and loving it. :D

So, I haven't really seen a lot of the "changes" that EoT refers to, but I'm sure I'll see my fair share in the future.

Posted

I can haz mod on other forum too?

Posted

This is also my first forum. I've been spoiled by this place, it's a small community, so you can actually make friends. And people here actually welcomed me when I joined. Unlike every other forum I've joined. That's why I post so much, I don't want to waste a second!

Posted

I've been here for about a year and a half,with the exception of being inactive for periods of time.I love this site.

Posted

I don't think I've been as inactive as you have. How long were you active for until you quit for a while?

Posted (edited)

I don't think I've been as inactive as you have. How long were you active for until you quit for a while?

I was active for about 3 fourths of a year and then I started slipping in and out of inactivity.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

I'm guessing that you weren't as active as I am or you would have millions of posts. I should be calming down with it soon though. Some days I post over 100 times :embarrassed:

Posted (edited)

April 12 is my member anivversary(Or... whatever), this time will be the two year one :D

Im about as old as HF, though a little younger. By like... Or am I older? :unsure: I dunno... I'll check later. Some of the best times of this sight(for me) were me and HF's epic batltes >:D LOLOLOLOL GODMODDER WAR.

EDIT: Younger.

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

every society needs enemies :P

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST LOVE EACHOTHER!?