Price o' Gas

24 posts in this topic

Posted

So, how much are you guys paying for fuel these days...? I remember during Hurricane Ike the highest in my town was $5.59 per gallon, or some other outrageous price.

But now? We're paying freaking $1.89 a gallon! :D

Posted

$1.99 here in Enfield CT at the Costco. Last time I saw gas that low... I was 13!!!!!

Posted

$1.96 here in Saint Louis for regular, filled up my car for 20 bucks, haven't been able to do that since I was 15.

Don't remember what premium was, but I filled up my bike for less than 11 dollars, so that pretty dang cheap.

Posted

In San Diego, $2.83 or something like that, give or take a few cents. The highest it's been this year was nearing four dollars.

Posted

Ours is down around two bucks and dropping, which is better than when it topped four.

Posted

The highest it ever got around here was about $4.15. Now, the lowest is about $2.79. Finally it drops. :D

Posted

So, how much are you guys paying for fuel these days...? I remember during Hurricane Ike the highest in my town was $5.59 per gallon, or some other outrageous price.

But now? We're paying freaking $1.89 a gallon! :D

It's somewhere ranging from $2.10-$2.45 around here.

Last time I saw gas that low... I was 13!!!!!

I was even younger when I did!

Posted

In aus its pretty bad but its worse in other countries.. at the moment its about $1.25 a litre, though at its peak it was about $1.75 ... i remember when I was a child and it was like $0.60 a litre..

but anyway, I think the country that pays the most is the netherlands, who are paying like 3 euros a litre.

Posted

In aus its pretty bad but its worse in other countries.. at the moment its about $1.25 a litre, though at its peak it was about $1.75 ... i remember when I was a child and it was like $0.60 a litre..

but anyway, I think the country that pays the most is the netherlands, who are paying like 3 euros a litre.

That's a lot of money...

Posted

We have a family friend visiting from Australia, She said basically the same thing, It's expensive, but you're not wore off than a lot of European countries.

I don't really know why alot of us Americans complain so much, we don't pay nearly as much as most other countires. Eh, at least it's getting better.

Posted

I'm not sure how much a gallon is, but here in Scotland it's around

Posted

We just went down to $1.88, w00t. ^_^

Posted (edited)

$1.99 here in Enfield CT at the Costco. Last time I saw gas that low... I was 13!!!!!

Here in Colchester it's like... $2 something. I don't remember exactly because I just glanced at the sign yesterday.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Tee hee hee.

Here in Canberra it was only 50c Australian about 3 years ago.

Blargh, now within about three months it's gone from 80c to almost $3.

Posted

It's come down to around $1.75 here. That's way better than what it was before.