Animal Crossing City Folk

203 posts in this topic

Posted

Doesn't your town name mean breasts, or when does the part of your name switch form 'big' to 'breasts?'

Posted

No, the word Bathykolpian means big breasted. It's English, it's not some weird language. It's just a very old word. My name in Animal Crossin is Bathy and the town is Kolpian. Neither of those words mean anything by themselves, but together they mean Bathykolpian.

Right. That could have been cleared, but you get the point right?

Posted

No, the word Bathykolpian means big breasted. It's English, it's not some weird language. It's just a very old word. My name in Animal Crossin is Bathy and the town is Kolpian. Neither of those words mean anything by themselves, but together they mean Bathykolpian.

Right. That could have been cleared, but you get the point right?

I got it. I just figured that one word was big, and a differnt part of the word meant breasted.

Anyway I got it.

Posted

Yeah. Anyway, I think we may have gone a tiny bit off-topic there. Well, Animal Crossing is good, but has anybody seen the anime? I saw the first minute or so of it and then noticed that it was very, very gay. By gay I mean the style of anime.

A6581-13.jpg

See what I mean?

Posted

What the...

But anyways,

I have THE movie :P

Here some pics I made:

Also, English subs :D:P

post-2194-1229213169_thumb.jpg

post-2194-1229213179_thumb.png

post-2194-1229213191_thumb.png

post-2194-1229213204_thumb.png

post-2194-1229213214_thumb.png

Posted

Sorry, but i just have to post this.

Settling_the_Debt_by_nwootters.jpg

If only eh Adr? If only...

Posted

If only...?

What?

Posted

Never mind. I'm just saying that it would be great to settle the debt by killing Nook. Animal Crossing would make a great survival horror game, don't you agree?

Posted

Anticipation is killing ME!

I want this game ASAP! To the nearest Wal-Mart. Ok it's like 50 something miles away. (I wish there was one here. :( Or a gamestop. Even better.)

Posted

I actually won't put Adr990's friend code on until tommorow because my sister is won't get of the Wii, and I'm going to watch a movie.

Posted

So, you guys like playing it? I'm cool now I won't yell. Even though I say patince is a virture, I never said it wouldn't kill you. That's a cool quote. :)

Posted

I watched the Movie and most of the special features and got about half way through the commentary of the movie (which is the same length as the movie and is about one and a half hours long I think) then my sister went and started to play Animal Crossing.