Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf 3

400 posts in this topic

Posted

If I were the werewolf, wouldn't I have not, you know, got Kimmy (The werewolf) lynched?

Who's that much of an idiot?

Sahaqiel

Posted

aight so things didnt end how i anticpated, but please skippy, you gotta belive me. im not the wolf. i am a troll, but im not the wolf. so if you want to win, kill saha, not me. unless you really are the wolf, in which case, congrats, you won, haha.

HE'S ME.

puppyING KILL HIM.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

KILL HIM, HE MUST BE A WOLF IF HE'S ME.

Posted

I'm bumping this up to the top of the forum games.

Somebody vote! And don't say 'don't post here!' because Saha has posted twice since his death, so I really should be o.k surely?

Posted

I'm bumping this up to the top of the forum games.

Somebody vote! And don't say 'don't post here!' because Saha has posted twice since his death, so I really should be o.k surely?

Today, Skippy, and only Skippy, may decide who is lynched.

Jeese, if you insist of following the game you should at least follow the game. :angry:

Posted

Yeah. Sorry. But I guess this is now a reminder to Skippy to get a move on.

Posted

sorry guys, cross state travel, first time back at internet.

Wll, I'll take a stab at it.

NAC

Posted

YES, YES, YES.

BIG MONEY, BIG MONEY, BIG MONEY, NO WHAMMY, YES!

Posted

NAC was Fierce_Muffin, Troll, Chat, and he spent the rest of his days in a Siberian gulag, somewhere deep in the dark .ru region of the Internet.

Skippy was SirJoshizzle, Asian, Independent, and was immediately kicked from chat following Muff's arrest. He is currently out on probation, and is proud to hold a prominent administrative position at his local iHop.

Sahaqiel is Migaru, Insane Horny Teenager, Informant. After ridding the chat of pesky infidels, she married her contact at the FBI, which went well for several years until he admitted he was gay and had thought her to be a guy, but had felt too intimidated to leave her when he discovered she was a reverse trap.

Congrats to Saha for winning this round of Werewolf, and congrats to Lemo as well.

Posted

oops

It happens

sorry guys

woo hoo Ihop

Posted

No, iHop.

You idiot. >:(

Posted

Yay! It's over!

Can the next theme be past members of the Werewolf game?

That would be great. I'd also like a place in the next game if you're doing one. I hope you do or I'll look like a fool. ^-^

Posted (edited)

GAWD, DON'T LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY, "SAHA IS PROBABLY GOING TO KILL ME. IF I DIE IT'S MOST LIKELY HIM," AND THEN DIE BEING REVEALED AS INNOCENT. :angry:

I was the dreamer. I could learn people's roles. Though it kept getting messed up by Ganny who could switch them. Once I learned about that I considered most of my information unreliable. But I dreamed Saha twice and he had the same role, so I knew he was evil. Also, it was just blatantly obvious.

So at the start of the game I switched my role to this since Nabe offered:

You are Fortissimo, Anonymous, Chat. Spending your days on 4chan, you wile away the hours with humorous pictures. You live your life for the lulz.

Once per night, choose one player. Using the might of /b/, you can rally Anonymous and use them to discover that player's name and alignment.

This was my original role. You can see why I didn't want it, but it was totally awesome. :D I just didn't want to be the one stuck with it XD:

You are Zelda, Chatbot, Independent. As a bot, you really have no reaction to anything that's been going on. You don't really have a care either way what happens.

If you are alive at the end of the game, you win. However, being a lifeless ball of code, you don't have many options. You can only post immediately after a post that contains your name. Your posts can only contain a maximum of 25 words. You cannot quote another player. You cannot claim to be any character besides Zelda. You can only vote for someone who already has more votes than any other player. You cannot mention any of the above restrictions, or imply that you are restricted at all.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, I UNINTENTIONALLY KILLED MY PARTNER AND STILL WON.

I'm sorry, Kimz, I still love you. <3

Also, while cleaning out my inbox, I accidentally erased my role, so I'm sorry, but unless NAeb still has it, then I can't copypaste it.

And I didn't want to kill Chameleon.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I deleted mine. After I died I saw no point in keeping it. ^-^

Posted

You are Kimmy, Jailbait, Chat. Everyone in chat is attracted to you, be they male, female or Dustin. You've barely played Zelda in your life, but whatever. Just because it's Hyrule.net doesn't mean you have to talk about Zelda.

Once in the game, choose one player. Using your reversepedo wiles, you may seduce that player. The following day, you must copy and paste the following statement into the thread: "RAAAAAAAAAPE! ____ raped me! Heeeeeeelp!"

The blank must be filled with the name of the player who you seduced, and that player will be immediately banned.

I don't have Saha's, I don't think. I just deleted my Wordpad file yesterday.