Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy 10 years, Ocarina of Time!

37 posts in this topic

Posted

I got it for Christmas and I couldn't wait to get it in my N64! I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. The sheik thing didn't really surprise me for some reason. The water temple was really bad to me, though. I thought it was neat that it was at the bottom of the lake and how you got to it was cool, but it was really HARD! It's still challenging to me.

Posted

Wait, what? The water temple was so insanely easy! And I still have the 1st edition N64 one, infact I played it on my old 64 just yesterday!

Posted

10 years wooo i was 2 when it came out!!!!! My cuz said i was at his house the day he bought it and i watched him play and he said(though I don't believe him) i said "Link Link" I loved zelda even back then!!!1

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='184792' date='Nov 21 2008, 05:48 PM']Happy birthday OoT.

Gaah, I love this game to death. I remember being horrified when I was in the Bottom of the Well and the Shadow Temple. I had nightmares for weeks, ahah.

...I think if OoT was person, I would marry it.[/quote]
oh no you dont! you'll have to fight me if you want her!!! :unsure:

also i cant find one of the small keys in the water temple :cry:

Posted

[quote name='Dustin' post='184729' date='Nov 21 2008, 12:19 PM']Hyrule.net's birthday is coming up soon as well! :D

You all better be here for the party. We are going to celebrate like crazy, posting on the forum a ton, chatting all night long, and [color="#708090"]giving away Phantom Hourglass and the collector's edition walkthrough[/color], giving out rupees, and [color="#ffa500"]LAUNCHING HYRULE 3.0's NEW DESIGN![/color]

[size=6][color="#ff8c00"]Celebrating ten years of Hyrule 12.30.08[/color][/size][/quote]

*Marks Calender* I'll be here. :)

This game's a decade old and it's still going strong. Nice. :D

Posted

[quote name='evil demon android' post='184849' date='Nov 21 2008, 08:01 PM']oh no you dont! you'll have to fight me if you want her!!! :unsure:

also i cant find one of the small keys in the water temple :cry:[/quote]

...I assumed it was a [i]he[/i]. D:

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='184895' date='Nov 22 2008, 02:02 AM']...I assumed it was a [i]he[/i]. D:[/quote]
oh well. it IS Ocarina of Time. it could be a he, a she, or it. depends on the gamer

Posted

After reading this article yesterday, and in honor or 10 years of awesomeness, I replayed the two ending battles against Ganny in OoT. ^^

Happy 10th, Ocarina of Time! =D

Posted

Yays for OOT!!! :joy:

[sub][size=1]*coughistillhaven'tfinisheditiknowi'maloserijusthaven'thadtimerecentlyandican'trunupthosespiralystairsinthemegatonhammerroomtosavemylifecough*[/size][/sub] :unsure:

Posted

Heh, forgot it was 10 years old... I put it on my Christmas List. :embarrassed:
Ah, well. All I got it a NGC. I asked for a Wii, but I'm not getting one... :unsure:

Posted

Hurray :D
This was the game that convinced me to buy a N64 over a PlayStation

Posted

i have finally beaten the water temple! dark link was awesome, and longshot! fire arrows! awesome! AWESOME!

Posted

Ah, The Water Temple.

How I hated you.

Posted

*does the OoT dance to the Castle Town music* :joy:

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='184692' date='Nov 21 2008, 06:50 AM']Today marks ten years since the first release of one of the greatest games of all time.[/quote]

This would have been the PERFECT time to release the new Zelda game...or at least tell us something about it.