Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy 10 years, Ocarina of Time!

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Yup. I'm excited that I don't know... I wish they would make a new Four Swords game though. I love FSA. It's my 3rd favorite game. Then OoT, then MM.

Posted

I've never played a four swords game. My favorites are... I'd like to say Ocarina of Time was my favorite, but Twilight Princess is my favorite, then Wind Waker and finally Ocarina of Time. My least favorite is Phantom Hourglass, and in front of that is Majoras Mask. And that's all the Zelda games I've played.

Posted

this probably is my fav zelda then ..well im not sure maybe majoras mask althoguh i HATE that green elf (cant remeber his name)

Posted

[quote name='Dr Salvador' post='185253' date='Nov 23 2008, 05:57 PM']this probably is my fav zelda then ..well im not sure maybe majoras mask althoguh i HATE that green elf (cant remeber his name)[/quote]
Mido? The one who was an ass at the begining of the game, but became nicer because he felt bad about being mean to Link.

Posted

I've been waiting ten years for this.

Ocarina of Time is and will probably always be the best game ever in my perspective.

I remember playing it through for the first time, watching my brother play it and obsess over every little detail... I was amazed at the depth of the game, and I've wanted more of that same story ever since I played it for the first time.

After playing through the game many times, I've eventually figured out how to speed through the water temple. :P

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='184692' date='Nov 21 2008, 06:50 AM']Today marks ten years since the first release of one of the greatest games of all time.[/quote]

Umm I think its pronounced " THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME "

Posted

[quote name='Dusty Boi' post='184834' date='Nov 21 2008, 08:48 PM']10 years wooo i was 2 when it came out!!!!! My cuz said i was at his house the day he bought it and i watched him play and he said(though I don't believe him) i said "Link Link" I loved zelda even back then!!!1[/quote]

It's crazy to me to think about how long ago it was. I was your age when it came out.