Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The controller's abortion rant society.

21 posts in this topic

Posted

If you know how to rant and hate the act of abortion, then join us.

We are the controller's abortion rant society.

Join and get a cookie.

Posted

Dang It I would love to join but we never get along :P

Oh well I guess wi'll have to!
Now is this the rant against Baby Murder?

Posted

Yes it is. One rule is that your posts must have some ranting connected to abortions. I'll get us started. It just has to be ridiculously incorrect. That's all.

Baby murder is the cornerstone of our society. It is the study of the race and sex of the child and the ways in which they can be aborted from life. They don't deserve life. Their mother's don't think so. The babies aren't prepared. So ping. They're gone. It's the only nonsensical solution at our disposal and it must be used to the advantage of us and our ancestors. It is the only way to cleanse the world of unwanted lives. It's the only way. The true way. The path to our own perfect world. So I say Yes to abortion. Yes to murder. Yes to abortionists and Yes the sound of the Shawodywody.

Let the foetuses fly!

And as a side note, I don't believe any of that. I'm just showing you how The Controller's Abortion Rant Society works.

Posted

Abortion is infanticide, performed with the permission of the person they rely on the most: the mother.

Some people say that rape is the cause of a lot of abortions. Wrong. Rape counts for 1% of abortions. 6% are health related. 93% are because having a child would be inconvenient for or causes social problems for the mother.

It's sick, and it's widely accepted. Many people don't realize that we're killing our future when we kill babies.

Really, aborting is no different than killing the baby at birth. That's how they used to do it. Abort is synonymous with abandon or leave, and how many people do you know that would willingly abandon a helpless child? I know of quite a few, though they wouldn't use that wording. It would make them feel bad.

Some argue that it's the mothers body, so she should be able to control it. The problem is, she controlled her body when she was in the process of concieving the child. Now, it's not her body anymore. It's a child's body, and should be treated as such.

Posted

Edit: my phone went weird and double posted. I apologize.

If a mod cares to do so, delete this post. If not, that's fine. It was unintentional.

Posted

Some really creepy people might also say that abortion is good, because the world's population is already very high and having a baby might just make the situation worse. Or some people might be doing it for the baby's sake. They might not want their baby to grow up in such a horrible world. But you might say that you could at least give the child a chance to even live in the first place. That's a good point, but you could also say that it's cruel to let the baby live even if there is a small chance of it being in pain. That's why, if you don't think a baby should be born into the world, don't get pregnant in the first place.

End rant. I'm sorry. Reading that over, it doesn't make that much sense. But this is a rant society. I'm going to post it anyway.

Posted

People fail to realise that there's this little thing called adoption.

Posted

Good point actually.

I've got nothing to add.

I'm just saying that it's a good point.

Posted

Fur is murder!

And so is abortion!

Posted

O.k. We're just agreeing too damn much.

What makes abortion murder exactly? Is the child even fully conscious when in the womb? Is it more cruel to kill the baby peacefully and painlessly, or to let it live in a world of terror and danger? I would rather a child wasn't born than the child being murdered by the horrible people infesting this world.

I would like to see some solid reasons for your statement Zeldafan, it's not enough to think something, you must first put forward reasons as to why you think in the way you do.

Posted

I think abortion is bad, and tacos are good :applause2:

Posted

Yes they are.

Nah, I've never tasted tacos. They probably taste like the fetus of aborted babies. Which I still have to taste.

Nah. That was pretty disgusting. Yuk.

Posted

Wow, as if the aboertion topic wasn't enough, I'm not even sure if some of these are serious or not....

Posted

No, most of these aren't serious. I'm not bothering to post any real arguments here, but rather just rant. This is, after all, the rant society.

Unlike the abortion topic, there aren't opposing parties here. It's only one side of the argument. I personally think the arguing is a bit more fun, especially since it doesn't really matter what we think. It's ultimately the government's decision.

I'm taking a break from the abortion topic. I'll be back when I've composed my argument, and that'll be next week when I get my computer back. I don't like making serious posts from my phone.

Posted

well then

Argh, abortion is bad

/rant