Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stupid Hacker!

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry. Besides I was just kidding. I have friends who love anime, and stuff. Although I might just for a laugh or two. To Gaia.

Posted

Weeaboo = Otaku.

Otaku is more insulting though.

But, only to Japanese people.

Because Americans are stupid and ignorant and don't know angryface about other countries.

Posted

dreezy proves this.

Posted (edited)

I also just checked the Urban Dictionary to see what that even means. The definition is actually quite funny.

Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total assholes.

Two things.

One: thats the exact definition of my sister

Two: you should censor/put spoilers around the swear word. (if you consider it a swear word)

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

You're no moderator.

Posted

It's a trap!

Posted

I find it odd that a hacker accessed your account from a different computer and managed to get YOUR IP banned...

As far as I'm aware, that's near impossible. They could get your account banned fairly easily, yes, but your IP is another matter...

Posted (edited)

The most logical conclusion would be that If they banned the account, then they banned all associated IPs to that account.

Assuming what she says is correct.

Edited by DungeonMaster (see edit history)

Posted

Or the hacker hacked into the account, went around scamming people out of money and insulting people and then the account got banned and they banned the IP that was usually associated with the account.

Maybe.

Oh well. You can always find a way around that. I bet she's back on Gaia. After all, she would be posting here if not...