Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stupid Hacker!

39 posts in this topic

Posted

I had a Gaia account, got bored after a while and rofl parental settings, how lame.

Posted

if you email gaia about what has happened you may be able to get back on it.

Posted

Yeah. I went on Gaia. But I have to ask what's so great about it? I have to say that it isn't that good a site. I just don't get it.

Posted

It's the dumpsite of faggotry(excuse me being frank), without Gaia or MapleStory the nasty people would seep into the main rivers of the internet and annoy us all with their overused memes and such.

Posted

It's just a holding pen for weeaboos. But thankfully I'm not that much of a weeaboo yet.

Yet.

I admit that I have gone quite weeaboo.

Oh well. I guess I'm a weeaboo then.

I also just checked the Urban Dictionary to see what that even means. The definition is actually quite funny.

Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total assholes. You can find alot of these faggots clogging up the forums of Gaia Online, hanging out in the international aisle of the supermarket, or crowding the manga section of your local bookstore. Synonym of wapanese.

Hmmm. I might not be a weeaboo then. But I'll probably be a weeaboo eventually.

Posted

You can expect another weeaboo faggot coming here sometime soon.

Posted

I couldn't imagine what would happen to the internet if Gaia was totally shut down. I can't even begin to image the widespread annoyance they would cause to the world.

Scary thought.

Posted

Very.

Posted

Yeah. But I'm sorry to say it, but it's hilarious when people's accounts get hacked. My friend scammed a level 93 Runescape account off of someone. It's now level 101 and he still hasn't been caught. He also made a couple of mil scamming people. He still plays Runescape. I quit ages ago, but I still think it's a very funny story indeed.

Posted

:fear: If it closes down this is all we'd see on the internet.

Anime this, anime that, you know what happend in this anime, and everything in between. :( No offence anime liking people.

Posted

My account got stolen as well, i recovered it and i had 600k oflroflrof

Posted

Yeah. Are you talking about Runescape yeah? Because I doubt that you'd be talking about Gaia.

I think I should go back on it and insult the weeaboos. Either that or fit in perfectly. Damn.

Posted

Weeaboo = Otaku.

Posted

Yeah. Are you talking about Runescape yeah? Because I doubt that you'd be talking about Gaia.

I think I should go back on it and insult the weeaboos. Either that or fit in perfectly. Damn.

I should join Gaia, and make fun of the weeaboos. :muahaha: Well I have nothing better to do. :(

Posted

Weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo weeaboo.

Stop plz k thx.