Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stupid Hacker!

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah.....my Gaia account got hacked. And the hacker was good, too. Completely banned my IP from Gaia all together. So..I can't go on anymore. And my avatar was awesome, too! I was starting to acutely build my dream avatar. And I had a bunch of gold...*poof* Gone!

I think I am going to just stay off of Gaia. If I am really REALLY desperate to get back on, I might make a new account at one of my friends' house. But, right now...my Gaia bubble has been popped. So, yeah. I will be on my forum accounts a lot more since Gaia is no longer within my grasp. I was not on here a lot lately because of Gaia. It's so addicting. Yep. You guys will see more activity from me, and I am going to be looking into more Manga and Anime, too. Like, I am reading "Soul Eater" right now.

Posted

That sucks. Gaia's not that fun anyways, though. (In my opinion.)

Soul Eater? Sounds coolio.

Posted

Ouch! ThAt's too bad. I never heard of Gaia before, what is it?

Posted

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Posted (edited)

The youngest toon: It's some place where extremely annoying people go and they ignore people if they can't win an arguement or deal with it. AnimeFags etc.

Not hacking if they guessed your password

also: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHAME ON YOU, FOR GOING ON GAIA AND GETTING BANNED, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AH HA HA HA

WHAT AWFUL LUCK.

Edited by DungeonMaster (see edit history)

Posted

Oh well. You'll survive. Somehow. I've never been on Gaia. Nor have I heard of it.

Oh well. That's too bad though.

Posted

Wow. Almost no one know what Gaia is... Ha I don't either. It'll be ok.... I guess

Posted

Okay I must be the only other person on hyrule that has a Gaia, so I know how you must feel. My computer's parental controls aren't letting servers load no matter what we try so I upset on that part, but gee you got banned altogether that must really suck.

Posted

Okay I must be the only other person on hyrule that has a Gaia, so I know how you must feel. My computer's parental controls aren't letting servers load no matter what we try so I upset on that part, but gee you got banned altogether that must really suck.

Wait isn't that the place that you make your own avatar that was in everyone's sig's about 3 or 4 months ago?

Like these.

863343.png 02e752.png

Or it something differnt. I hope I don't bring these things back. They were annoying. I just kept it because I figured everything that was in my old sig would come in handy someday. Like this explination.

Posted

Those are Tektek which is a site that uses Gaia items to make avatars. Gaia is much more here is Gaia, take a look.

Posted

Those are Tektek which is a site that uses Gaia items to make avatars. Gaia is much more here is Gaia, take a look.

Well it looks cool, but if what DungeonMaster says is true, and is full of people who like anime, I would stick out like a sore thumb. I don't want anything to do with anime. Thanks to this site I almost started watching Inuyasha. If I didn't go on that vacation in July, I would still watch it... Maybe.

Posted

Yes there's a whole lot of anime/manga fans, but just about everything has at least one fan there. Also, YLA, I'm hunting you down tying you up and then hypnotizing you into liking anime, and I'm getting Cat to help.

Posted

Yes there's a whole lot of anime/manga fans, but just about everything has at least one fan there. Also, YLA, I'm hunting you down tying you up and then hypnotizing you into liking anime, and I'm getting Cat to help.

I used to watch DBZ, and the show after it. I didn't like it, but I had no remote, and I can't tell you what it was either, but isn't that enough for you? I like fighting, and action. Not cats, and ninja's that wear differnt colors, who could be seen clearly when attacking.

I also used to watch pokemon, but I don't like the ninth season.

Posted

So if you don't like cats then don't watch Black Cat (Haven't even seen that series) InuYasha's a dog half-demon or in Japanese Inuhanyo. You don't have to watch what you don't like... But perhaps the conversation should be moved to the anime thread. Really sorry about what happened the fact just about no one else knew what a Gaia was has to smerf too.

Posted

So if you don't like cats then don't watch Black Cat (Haven't even seen that series) InuYasha's a dog half-demon or in Japanese Inuhanyo. You don't have to watch what you don't like... But perhaps the conversation should be moved to the anime thread. Really sorry about what happened the fact just about no one else knew what a Gaia was has to smerf too.

I swear Inuyasha is a dog. Fine we'll go to the anime topic. Sorry mods for getting off topic.

Anyway things will get better. I hope. What did the hacker do to get you banned?