Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The stalker

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Lets say your walking home from school or something you turn the corner and at the corner of your eye you spot a strange person falowing you.

You get home then you look out the window and there he is.

What is the best action you would take?

Posted

take out a machine gun and start to shoot him then yell, "Get of my property" and if he didn't I would just shoot in random places hear him while calling the police.

Posted

Good answer i would have done the same.

This one made me smile. :biggrin:Zledasymbol.jpg

Posted (edited)

This one made me smile. :biggrin:Zledasymbol.jpg

So you would take the sages, the spiritual stones, the triforce, and the medallions, then kill the person with all that power? (sorry if I spelled medallions wrong, but you get what I mean, right)

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Ya i guss so all that power would just barbecue the freak.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Or i'll send this little guy after his ass.

189694hwnk6jpj2y.gif

Frost Giant You are one cool person.

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

I would seriously just call the police.

Or 'Shoot em all and let God sort em out.' That'd be a good way to sort things.

Posted

I would take out my sword, and beat his ass, or I would just tie him to a chair and make him watch infomertials for the rest of his life.

Posted

If you're looking for advice, I looked it up on Google. ^-^

If you are in immediate danger, you should call 911.

Tell the stalker to leave you alone clearly and firmly. Do not negotiate with your stalker.

Keep a log of incidents including the date, time, what happened, and the names of any witnesses. Even if you decide not to pursue prosecution, you may change your mind and it will be helpful to have documentation of every incident.

If you have a restraining order, make several copies, and carry a copy with you at all times.

Save any packages, letters, messages, or gifts from the stalker. They may be important if you decide to report to the police.

To keep your address confidential, get a post office box and use it on all correspondence. Put this address on your checks. If you are being sent something from Federal Express or another company that won't mail to P.O. Boxes, change "P.O. Box" to "Apartment" when giving your address.

Use an answering machine to screen calls. Save all voicemail messages from the stalker, or record them to a tape recorder and save the tapes.

To report telephone harassment and get help in documenting harassing phone lls call the Unlawful Call Center at 1 (800) 518-5507

You can have your phone reject calls from anonymous or unknown callers by contacting your local telephone service provider.

Acquaint yourself with 24-hour stores and other public, highly populated areas in your neighborhood. If someone is following you, never go home.

Inform security at your place of employment that you are being stalked.

Inform friends, family, neighbors, and other people you know that you are being stalked so that the stalker cannot get information about you from them.

If you have a picture of your stalker, give one to people you know at the places you frequent.

Posted

Get my shotgun and call the police

Posted

Why does everybody resort to violence.

I would go out to them with a flower and ask for peace. Later on I would try to gnaw my way out of the iron cage he locked me in.

Nah. Kindness doesn't work.

tzun157l.jpg

Ha ha! Take that stalker!

Posted

I know where you live

And I've seen where you sleep

So no point in running

You can't hide from me.

You may lock your windows

You may lock your doors

But guess who is tunneling

Under you floors?

You go to the store (Buying electric fence)

"Not following you; it's coincidence."

That's what I'll say but that's not what I'll mean,

By the way, bedsheets.

Yours smell very clean.

It's OK to sleep! It's OK to rest!

Don't be frightened at my unnatural interest.

I'm a nice guy; harmless, you see?

I often steal garbage! (Environmentally-friendly!)

Yeah, working on that song, but it's pretty good so far lyricswise.

Anyways, if I was being stalked, I'd probably turn around, give said person a hug, and then walk away.

I do have a sword, though, and in the off chance I have it on me in public, I could use that.

Also thinking about buying a chainmail shirt in case a stalker has a knife or whatnot.

Guns, I probably wouldn't be able to help much against, but the chainmail would help.

Also, moving this to the appropriate section.

And Flame Sage dude, please don't spam. ;)

Sahaqiel

Posted

Ha ha ha. Saha, that's good. But seriously have you heard of William McGonagall? Worst poet ever. Wrote 'The Tay Bridge Disaster'. He actually thought he was a good poet. Read it. It's terrible.

But anyway. You could try singing in a high pitched voice so that the stalker runs away in sheer terror.

It'd be funny if it actually worked.

Posted

Two words: Second Ammendment.

@Flamesage: Gunner Kitty is win.

Posted (edited)

Oh well, I'm Scottish. I can't exactly go down to my local shop, buy a shotgun and kill some schoolchildren.

I could knife the stalker though. Do it the Glasgow way. Give him a Glasgow smile. That's the way to do it.

But seriously. A Glasgow smile would be horrible. I would probably get warned just for posting the description. I will if you're interested though.

In fact, I'll put it in spoilers so that you can read it if you want.

A Glasgow smile (also known as an Anna grin, Chelsea grin or Chelsea smile) is a nickname for the malicious practice of cutting a victim's face from the edges of the mouth to the ears, often using a credit card to hold the mouth open in modern times: the cut - or its scars - form an "extension" of what resembles a smile. Sometimes to further hurt or even kill the victim, he or she would then be stabbed or kicked, most notably in the stomach (or in case of kicking, the groin), so that the face would be ripped apart when the victim screamed. The practice originated in the Scottish city of Glasgow, which gave it its name. It also became popular in Chelsea, London (where it is known as a "Chelsea grin") and other areas of Britain, for gangs hoping to leave a message to rival gang members. If cut deep enough, the victim can likely bleed to death.

It makes me sick. Yuck.

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I would peacefully talk over the stalkers reasons for stalking me, shotgun in hand of course.

Edited by Goron Lord (see edit history)