Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The stalker

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Or I would just go to Google and look up how to kill a stalker and do the opposite of what Wickedepia says, then I'd play Starwars Battlefront while making him become immortal then wiring up the controller to a machine gun, tie him to a pole so when ever I press the shoot button on the game the machine gun shoots at him and he'll suffer until I finish the round, de-immortalize him, then kill them and when the police come say he committed suicide in the most inhuman way possible, or he tried to rip out his own skull, but ended up killing himself in another strange way that doesn't seam physically possible. :biggrin:

Posted

That was not nerdy at all, nope.

Posted (edited)

That was not nerdy at all, nope.

Wasn't trying.

Not trying this time either.

Talk to him and ask if he wants my cookie, he says yes, I put spider eggs in the cookie and genetically engineer the eggs to hatch when I say, "does that cookie taste good" then the spiders (also genetically engineered) will eat him from the inside out.

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

Geez, speak a language that doesn't say, "Hi everyone, I'm a prick who can't use words ya'll would understand. I like to think of myself as smart and funny!"

Posted

you just have a low vocabulary...

Take out a machine gun, get in a car, then run over him while shooting him.

(I wasn't even trying that time)

Posted

you just have a low vocabulary...

Take out a machine gun, get in a car, then run over him while shooting him.

(I wasn't even trying that time)

No, I actually have a very "high" vocabulary. I just get pissed off when stupid people think they're smart by using larger words.

Posted

Oh well, I'm Scottish. I can't exactly go down to my local shop, buy a shotgun and kill some schoolchildren.

I could knife the stalker though. Do it the Glasgow way. Give him a Glasgow smile. That's the way to do it.

But seriously. A Glasgow smile would be horrible. I would probably get warned just for posting the description. I will if you're interested though.

In fact, I'll put it in spoilers so that you can read it if you want.

A Glasgow smile (also known as an Anna grin, Chelsea grin or Chelsea smile) is a nickname for the malicious practice of cutting a victim's face from the edges of the mouth to the ears, often using a credit card to hold the mouth open in modern times: the cut - or its scars - form an "extension" of what resembles a smile. Sometimes to further hurt or even kill the victim, he or she would then be stabbed or kicked, most notably in the stomach (or in case of kicking, the groin), so that the face would be ripped apart when the victim screamed. The practice originated in the Scottish city of Glasgow, which gave it its name. It also became popular in Chelsea, London (where it is known as a "Chelsea grin") and other areas of Britain, for gangs hoping to leave a message to rival gang members. If cut deep enough, the victim can likely bleed to death.

It makes me sick. Yuck.

heh, nice.

Reminds me, we have something similiar to that in South Korea, but it's just one of those scary stories that happened to be hanging around in summer.

Dunno about Japan, tho. I think it's just Korea.

Yeah. Well, the story is so that there is a girl dressed in red, who's mouth is cut all the way to the ears. She asks you if she's beautiful, and if you say she's ugly, I think she kills you and if you say she's beautiful, she cuts your mouth just like hers.

That's the story. She's called Red Mask in Korea.

Surprisingly, there are more "Masks" too. There is supposedly a "Black Mask" who is kind and saves people from the Red one.

Currently known ones are Red, White, Blue and Black. M/F.

Remember, it's just a story.

About the stalker thing- I always keep writing utilities (pens, pencils) in my pocket for some reason, so I can just fight the stalker or throw it at them.

Really, I would wish I had a hunting rifle.

Posted

Yeah. Hunting rifles are the best. Especially in Fallout 3.

Anyway. On the Fallout idea, I would... Hmmm. I could tell George Bush that he has weapons of mass destruction. That guy would fall for anything.

Yeah, I know he couldn't bomb him or anything, but he could give the stalker a good beating.

Posted

No, I actually have a very "high" vocabulary. I just get pissed off when stupid people think they're smart by using larger words.

How do "genetically" or "engineered" qualify as big words? I thought Frost Giant's posts were actually funny, if only because the methods described were completely ridiculous.

Posted

I just get pissed off when stupid people think they're smart by using larger words.

I'm not trying to make myself look smart, I just couldn't think of any other words to describe the method at the time.

Posted

"Just puppying Google it".

Also, Frost Giant, you hate Wikipedia, right? Go to Uncyclopedia.org. Uncyclopedia calls themselves "The content-free encyclopedia", and appartently their logo is a potato version of Wiki's.

They're awesome. Type something serious into their engine, and they make it funny.

Well, if I found a stalker outside my house, it would be defying the laws of time and space and so the entire universe would perish in a massive supernova-black hole because I'm not just A stalker, I AM Stalker.

Also, OMIGAWD> I actually made it to 1000 posts! Jesus.

Posted

That site is just creepy.

Posted (edited)

Well, you're an angsty teenager with social problems and high morals, we wouldn't expect you to find it funny

Edited by DungeonMaster (see edit history)

Posted

I would give him a peice of pie, and tell him that he had passed the test. While he is confused, I would push him down the cliff that is randomly there... Or smack him to death with a 2x4.

Posted

I'm not trying to make myself look smart, I just couldn't think of any other words to describe the method at the time.

Which just proves that you have a low vocabulary.

Maybe you could go out and talk to the stalker Frost Giant? I'm sure he would just leave after he thinks, Why am I following this idiot?

Nah, I'm just bored and in a pretty bad mood.