My day sucked.

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I should change that to say that I'm not serious on Hyrule.net when I'm on certain topics like the "Your banned" topic.

Posted

You get SNOW?!?!?! I envy you. :unsure:

The most snow I've ever had at my house was when there were a couple of flakes falling down for like 30 seconds.

Posted

Yeah, I get snow, but I don't have any right now. Anyways, back to the topic, why don't you start your own club or something? Also, why do you even have to be in a club? Wait, let me guess, you were forced to join a club, right?

Posted

Yeah, I get snow, but I don't have any right now. Anyways, back to the topic, why don't you start your own club or something? Also, why do you even have to be in a club? Wait, let me guess, you were forced to join a club, right?

I can't I don't have that power, and yes I forced to join a club, or marching band. My parents say they didn't want me home plaing video games all the time.

Posted

Reminds me of this one tennis tournament I went to. We played for fifteen minutes before it started to rain. It was about twenty degrees, but we don't get snow here.

Everyone else got picked up by their coaches. I, on the other hand, stood in the rain from 8:30 until 4:00 in the afternoon.

I caught a cold. I was miserable. I posted about it here when I got home!

Posted

Stop being a pussy and stand up for yourself.

Posted (edited)

At least you get snow. It only lasted two days here this year...

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)