Most friendly members

83 posts in this topic

Posted

You shouldn't insult people like that Dungeon Master.

Posted

I was joking around.

Posted

I was joking around.

Posted

Ok, I laughed when I saw the Pokefan, you're all going to die.

Posted

Thanks Mr. Confusing-Name :]

XD

Yeah, kinda tough to keep up with my names. First I was Argorok - Twilit Dragon, then FreckleFart, then Lemo, then CDC - US 447, and now Taco_Ninja. But still, you've changed your name heaaaaaaaaaaaps as well.

Posted

XD

Yeah, kinda tough to keep up with my names. First I was Argorok - Twilit Dragon, then FreckleFart, then Lemo, then CDC - US 447, and now Taco_Ninja. But still, you've changed your name heaaaaaaaaaaaps as well.

your mom changed your name heaps as well. :P

Posted

This is heaps of spam as well.

Posted

And I forgot someone on there as well! *Smacks forehead*

G333, you should be on there now...

Posted

No, seriously, what is this topic even about? I've forgotten.

I'll check.

Most Friendly members. Hmm. Why are you talking about your display names?... Oh well.

Another helpful member is SirJoshizzle. He's a cool guy. ^-^

Posted

I know im not on the list.

But i don,t care i know i am a nice person and thats all that maters. :biggrin:

HEHE happy holidays every one.

Posted

You're a good enough guy. You just spam a bit though. And besides, you're new, people hardly know you anyway.

Posted (edited)

I don't mean to spam i just like to speak my mind.

If this is spam i am sooo sorry.

And thank you.

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

I like to speak my mind too. But I always try to find the appropriate topic to do it in. Like Talk or something. And if I am the last poster, I edit my post instead of double posting. You get used to it. I used to be a spammer, but I adapted and now I'm... not as much of a spammer as I used to be. I'm sure I spam sometimes, but I can never really tell where.

But, just to keep on topic, I really should thank all of the people who have kept me on my toes and stopped me from spamming over the... months.

You can tell I was a spammer at one point though. I mean, who else has gotten 2,800 or so posts in... 3 and a half months entirely on meaningful posts?

Posted (edited)

You are a troll. Not as much here, but in the west you try so hard to insult me at every turn. But you seem to do well with everybody else.

They all hate you so much.

If I made a topic like this, which I wont and didn't, I would probably say... Tappy definitely, Dustin, Adr990 and Gingerlink. In that order.

SHUT UP ABOUT TROLLS!!!! IF YOU'RE THAT INTERESTED, READ THE STORY ABOUT THE ONE THAT LIVED UNDER A BRIDGE THAT ATE ALL THE GOATS THAT WENT OVER IT. Trolls are mythological creatures, and as much as you want it to be an insult, it will always be a mythological creature. That happens to have a sweet tooth for goats. So unless any of you like goats and/or live under a bridge, you are not a troll.

Anyway, I think the list is pretty accurate. but you're missing someone. let me give you a hint as to who it is. ... ok, it's me.

Edited by Min (see edit history)

Posted

SHUT UP ABOUT TROLLS!!!! IF YOU'RE THAT INTERESTED, READ THE STORY ABOUT THE ONE THAT LIVED UNDER A BRIDGE THAT ATE ALL THE GOATS THAT WENT OVER IT. Trolls are mythological creatures, and as much as you want it to be an insult, it will always be a mythological creature. That happens to have a sweet tooth for goats. So unless any of you like goats and/or live under a bridge, you are not a troll.

Anyway, I think the list is pretty accurate. but you're missing someone. let me give you a hint as to who it is. ... ok, it's me.

You mean the Billy Goats Gruff?

Honestly I'm not sure why I'm not on there. If you remember I actually thought you would get better over time, and I was right. Sure you still do things wrong, but at least you try to correct your mistakes.