Christmas Countdown!

20 posts in this topic

Posted

What will you be doing on Christmas? What are you expecting from Santa? Will your little brother really get a Barbie? All things Christmas go here.

As for me, I'm hoping for a Wii. Jesus, I've wanted one ever since I saw that shiny console and the amazing control system. If I'm lucky, I'll get some money so I can go and buy a game. :unsure:

Posted

*Starts singing Final Countdown.* I can't wait. I hope to get Guitar Hero 4! :woot:

Posted (edited)

I just want Need For Speed: Undercover, or Prince of Persia: Rival Swords.

Im just gonna hang around home and play my precious new video games :D

I know for a fact Im getting one of the above two ^. Because I am tricksy like that >:D

This is how it went.

Me: I don't know if I should by Prince of Persia or Need For Speed with my money...

Grandma: ........................................ Why don't you... just wait until after christmas and see what you get?"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I don't even know how I do it >:D

Edited by Near (see edit history)

Posted

I'm hoping for Prince of Persia for the 360, Mirrors Edge for 360, Battlefield: Bad Company (360), an iPhone speaker system, and Chrono Trigger (DS). I'm pretty sure I'll get most of them.

I'm getting a shirt for my friend. It has an umbrella on it and says, "Fo' Drizzle". I'm getting a girl a necklace. I'm getting another friend Battlefield: 2142 (PC).

That is all.

Posted

gjdlsjg;akdf'ldsfjksg

credit crunch makes me RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Posted

gjdlsjg;akdf'ldsfjksg

credit crunch makes me RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Yeah. You do that.

I can't decide which Wii game I should get though; Twilight Princess, or Brawl?

Posted

I know I'm getting a laptop :D

I also want Animal Crossing: City Folk, Wii Music, An external hard drive casing, a JavaScript tutorial book, Spore, um.. I think that's it.

Posted (edited)

In the name of all that is sacred, DON'T GET WII MUSIC. It's Guitar Hero crapped down to a 4 year old's game.

Edited by Koltem (see edit history)

Posted

I know I am not getting much during Christmas. Oh well, I guess. I just wish the economy was better >_>

Aside from that! I am just going to stay at home. Eat some cookies I bake.. yep. Exiting! xD

Posted

Oh, oh, OH! Yay. Only 6 days left!

Posted

seven days here in america...

seven days...

unless you count christmas eve. then it's six days.

Posted

I'm hoping for a Wii and Twilight Princess or Brawl- or at least a Brawl or a Twilight Princess.

Posted

Well I know I'm getting a lot of candy and a giant Lego Chess Set.

I want New Super Mario Bros, Sgt. Frog 16, Naruto 32, Starwars Knights of the old Republic, Starwars Force Unleashed, and the Lego Death Star.

I know that Mr. Pokefan/Nalfein/Argus is getting a PSP.

I'm going to spend the next days until Christmas watching Christmas specials, eating candy, and playing video games.

Posted

I should be getting money. I wonder how much... Probably not that much. But I think I'll probably be posting here on Christmas Day. This is probably one of my favorite things to do.

Posted

I'll probably continue my constant monitering of the site via iPhone. Up until about 11:00PM, that is. Then, I'll probably play some of the games I get.