Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf 4

297 posts in this topic

Posted

Bathykolpian was walknig down the hall when he realized someone was behind him, he turned to see Nabeshin.

He was realived that is wasn't the ghost, but then they got seperated while wondering and the ghost got him.

I like when the descriptions of how people died didn't have spelling errors and weren't racist.

Posted

Lol. That's why I have a spell checker programmed to Firefox on my computer. I'm good at spelling, but I just like to make sure. :embarrassed:

Posted

Teto, has anyone ever told you that you never shut up?

Posted

Posted

Lol. That's why I have a spell checker programmed to Firefox on my computer. I'm good at spelling, but I just like to make sure. :embarrassed:

Firefox comes with that when you install it. Versions 2 and 3, anyway.

Posted

Well, mine didn't. I had to get it myself. :embarrassed:

And Nabe, I know I don't shut up. You think I haven't noticed that already? I have an average 28 daily posts last time I checked. And that's not counting the Forum games...

Posted

I'm not telling for the sake of letting you know. I'm telling you because you need to shut up.

Guys, Saha obviously doesn't have his internet or something. Just chill.

Posted

Yeah, my mom got a bit restrictive with my access. I'm not even supposed to be on now, and I was just told so, so I don't have enough time to check everything within a thirty minute period in which I normally prepare things in this game. Nabe understands with his studying and whatnot, so please believe me when I say I really want to get into the process and pick up where I left you guys hanging, but I can't, and I regret it. Please just discuss more and try to figure out who is who more, K?

Sahaqiel

Posted

Well, mine didn't. I had to get it myself. :embarrassed:

And Nabe, I know I don't shut up. You think I haven't noticed that already? I have an average 28 daily posts last time I checked. And that's not counting the Forum games...

Average of 28? last time I checked, you had 48

Posted

No, that would have been my posts in one day, but on my Profile, it shows my average daily posts.

And I see Nabeshin... I really should keep up with this topic.

Anyway, I'm not the ghost anyway.

I think it could be Nabeshin. Sahaqiel might have done it for fun because everybody is used to thinking that Nabeshin can't be the enemy.

Terrible logic, I know, but nonetheless. Nabeshin

Posted

Actually, I'm not the ghost, but that is one of the most logical arguments you've ever made.

Posted

Considering that I haven't really made a logical argument. But anyway. I still think that you could be the ghost.

Posted

Bathykolpian 3(Sauron, Nabeshin, Skippy)

Chef Nonsense 1(Fierce Muffin)

Sauron 1(Claire)

Nabeshin 1(Teto)

Posted

this topic died (after # 1) went to heaven, came back, died (# 2) and went to heaven again, came back, died (#3) again then came back and got shot in the head repeatedly by Sahaqiel(#4).......

Posted

He doesn't like it because he's the wolf.