Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf 4

297 posts in this topic

Posted

Wait, what? Are you taking the mick? Nights over. We exposed Umbreon for the impostor she is.

Night's.

Posted

Hey, everyone private message Sahaqiel what you're going to do already, goodness gracious me.

Posted

Sahaqiel, everybody who hasn't PMd yet, just kick them out of the game. I don't want to wait this long every round.

Posted

I want to play, as a Space Marine Lord who has the power to use his Faith for the God-Emperor to protect him from the WereWolf once every two days.

Posted

I'm not sure... Can someone see if there's someone like that in Luigi's Mansion?

Posted

*peach takes a turnip and whacks the space marine lord* you got Pwned by Peach! lol...

Posted

You have to be pretty active in this game. kla;djksdkl;ajsdf;akljdf

Sahaqiel

:|

Posted

Hypocrisy is fun. :D

Posted (edited)

*peach takes a turnip and whacks the space marine lord* you got Pwned by Peach! lol...

Well, i'm sure you'd like to feel the wrath of the Emperor(that being, my two power fists)

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

ololol

Posted

Posted

This topic is as good as dead. Nabeshin needs to do it next time.

Posted

yeah... thats true.... when he first did it, it rocketed to like, 20 pages on the first day.....

Posted

Hey, guys. I'm sorry I haven't been active in the game; computer issues have distributed themselves evenly amongst the items in my busy schedule. As a matter of fact, I can really not even view the topic itself: when I try, there is a nice blob of boxes which were once the content of the page, set to the warm green background, that appears and smothers any chance of my actually reading any posts. Luckily, I found the Add Reply button amid the bedlam and can post this, so I can see the last ten nonsenses that were said. Fanckly, that doesn't seem enough. I'm sure I can find some loophole in this computer error of mine that can allow me to see the topic, but it would be a pain in the fundamental orifice to do that. I can still currently see some forum threads. Unfortunately, this is not one of them.

So, am I dead yet? If so, I don't have to bother too hard to get involved in reversing the technological impossibilities that block me from knowing that in the first place. If not, I will try my hardest to stay in the game until Jove decides to cease granting me such a luxury.

Posted

SirJoshizzle and Umbreon are both dead. Umbreon was a ghost, but SirJoshizzle was innocent. Fierce Muffin was the one who killed SirJoshizzle I think. He posted saying 'Ha! Take that' and the like before Sahaqiel posted the dead story.