Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

For a friend

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Lets say you and a friend are walking down a ally in the middle of the day.

sudenly you get jumped and the guy pulls out a gun and fires you have a decision to make.

What would be your choice? Tell me would you take the bullet?

k.jpg

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

Well I'd like to say that I would, but I probably wouldn't if it came to that decision. You never really know. But to be honest, if the person shoots, you're not really going to have time to think or get in the way, so you wouldn't even be able to jump in front of the bullet in time.

Posted

True True.

Posted

I'm not really sure. On one hand I'd probably be scared out of my mind. On the other this person is my friend, so... I just hope that never happens to me.

Posted

Same goes for me.

Posted

Yeah. America will do that. You know. People walking around with guns. They just think, 'Hey! I'll go kill someone!' and that someone happens to be you. One bullet to the head. Instant death.

Nothing like Scotland. People walking around with knives. They just think, 'Hey! I'll go kill someone!' and that someone happens to be you. A few stabs to the chest. Slow, painful death.

Crap... I'm moving to America.

Posted

I pull out my gun and shoot the guy first.

Posted

Yeah. That could work. Or you could grab the bullet and throw it back inside the attacked, thus solving your problem. Then you can steal his gun and rob a bank! Everybody wins! ... Except the shooter and the bank I guess... But it could work.

Posted

What if you wern't fast enof what than,

I'd say grab your friend and run like there is no tomarow.

Posted

Hmm. Yeah. But what if they shot at YOU. What would you do then? Would you be cruel enough to use your friend as a shield or would you take it like a man/woman?

Wait, 'Take it like a woman'? How would a woman take it?

Hmmm. Never mind. i'm just rambling.

Would you use your friend as a shield? I'm guessing no...

Posted

Yeah. America will do that. You know. People walking around with guns. They just think, 'Hey! I'll go kill someone!' and that someone happens to be you. One bullet to the head. Instant death.

Nothing like Scotland. People walking around with knives. They just think, 'Hey! I'll go kill someone!' and that someone happens to be you. A few stabs to the chest. Slow, painful death.

Crap... I'm moving to America.

That's not true. America's not like that. Not everyone around here carries a gun. Then again I live in a village. I feel like Link at the begining of OoT. I live in a forest thus the name

....wood Haha the last part is wood, but it makes more since with the first part, but it starts with... Never mind that now.

Posted

Yeah, it's true that people in Scotland don't carry knives the whole time either though, but I'm just comparing two methods of murder from the two countries.

But I want to go to America someday. It's sounds so cool. And it's not like there is massive shootouts everywhere. Thet's just a massive exaggeration. ^-^

Posted

Yeah, it's true that people in Scotland don't carry knives the whole time either though, but I'm just comparing two methods of murder from the two countries.

But I want to go to America someday. It's sounds so cool. And it's not like there is massive shootouts everywhere. Thet's just a massive exaggeration. ^-^

Come to Ohio! If you want. We got Cider Point, and Kings Island, but not Disney World, or Disney Land. :(

Anyway I wouldn't do it. I'd find a differnt friend. If I could. :(

Posted

depends on the friend.

Posted

I'd take the bullet. I believe it was Jesus who once said, "No greater love has a man then to lay down his life for a friend."

Yeah, I think God would be pretty happy when I got to heaven.