Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If you could

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yeah but you're fated to do all these alterations to time which makes it a straight line. You aren't creating branches of realities, you are just altering the one you're in in the way you're fated to. You see, if I didn't have enough money to buy a candy bar, that's going to influence me to go back and make sure I have enough money. You're changing an event, but all those events influenced other events and so on and so forth.

I don't think people would freak out if they saw you flying. People seem readily to believe in other supernatural things. People believe in God. Some of these things they never see. If they can believe in and accept the supernatural (i.e. God) they can't see then they'd be even more likely to believe in and accept the supernatural they can see. They'd probably just be incredibly jealous.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

X-ray vision. :unsure: Good or evil... Hm define good. :unsure: No I would really ask for that. Maybe. No seriously not really.

I would want the power make fire from my hands, and I would use it for good I guess. No wait I would actually use it for neutural uses.

Posted

I would use my powers of flight and telekinesis for "evil". But I like calling it justified evil. Evil for a cause. Evil for the people. Yes, evil is what this world needs. And it is evil they shall receive.

Posted

If I could have any power I probably would use it for good and it would be like an omnipower. Omni as in ALL.

Posted

If I could have any power I probably would use it for good and it would be like an omnipower. Omni as in ALL.

OH, LOOK, IT'S SUPERMAN.

What a terrible superhero.

Posted

I'd probably just use my powers for self amusement, and my power would to move objects without touching them.

Posted

Yeah, fun is a good reason to have powers. Like having ice powers, turn something to ice and then smash it to smithereens with a hammer!

It's a good way to kill boredom.

Posted

Yeah, fun is a good reason to have powers. Like having ice powers, turn something to ice and then smash it to smithereens with a hammer!

It's a good way to kill boredom.

And splicers.

Posted (edited)

Another cool power i'd like to have is the power to turn things into differnt types of metel.

Just think turnning a rock into solid gold.

superman.gifSpider-man.jpg

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, that ability is called Alchemy. Turning metal into gold and stuff.

Clairvoyant Detection would be cool.

That's the power to find anybody wherever they are by thinking of them.

Posted

Yeah, that ability is called Alchemy. Turning metal into gold and stuff.

Clairvoyant Detection would be cool.

That's the power to find anybody wherever they are by thinking of them.

Isn't that like instant transmission like in dragonballZ.

That would be a neat power.

Posted

Yeah, transformation would be a cool power too. But it's weird how things you see in a day just fit in perfectly with other things in the day... I think the word is 'coincidence'. But today I watched the first episode of Full Metal Alchemist. And the guy turns stuff like wood to metal, just like the power I talked about in my last post.

I HAVE THE POWER OF COINCIDENTAL EVENTS!

Posted

Keep on watching and you will see he has the power to destroy as well.

There are alot of cool powers in the anime world.

Posted

Cool.

But anyway, electricity would be a cool power. Just to mess about with...

Posted (edited)

I just like to shoot at peoples feet with small fireballs just to see there reaction.

It would be hilarious. :biggrin:

spider-mann.jpg

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)