Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Live and learn.

12 posts in this topic

Posted

In your life what are the top five things you think are the most important.

What i mean is the stuff you have leared over the years.

Posted

People say, be yourself and be individual. But try to fit in a bit, otherwise you'll end up a laughing stock. Example: I know a guy who still acts like he's 10. He's also Bluebell the fairy in the pantomime. I'm not joking.

Posted

You got a good point.

Posted

Seriously Flame Sage, try to make your posts relevant. I've been warned for frequently posting stuff like that. You can't just post something stating that you agree. I would class that as spam. And I've been warned for less than that. But for doing a lot of it mind you. Consider it a little tip. Try to add a little more to your posts rather than 'True, true.' or 'You've got a point.'. Sorry for being a nag, but I'm just mentioning it.

I've been warned a few times and I've learned from my mistakes.

See? I am on-topic. I bet you didn't even notice until the end that it was going somewhere.

Posted

Ok thanks for the tip i never knew what spam was.

Guss i leard something new that i think is important.

Im going back on topic now,learnig how to sword fight is as important as learning how to read or write.

Is this a little better.

Posted

Way to go, Bathy. I'm so proud of you. =D

During my several hundred years on this planet, I've learned that you're going to want to spend as much time as possible with people you like to be around. Relish the time, and don't try to while away by yourself, because that's not going to work in the long run.

Posted

Just stay on topic a bit and you should be fine. But people usually go off-topic a bit. It's o.k. I'm just warning you just in case you go way off-topic or something. I got warned a few times before I even knew what spam was.

Never mind that though.

I think loyalty is pretty important.

But being able to twirl a revolver on your index finger without firing it, then catching it and shooting something on target is something you just have to know how to do.

Posted

I love that song! Anyway today I leaned that if you're going to slide on ice, you're going to fall.

Posted

I leard a few years ago when you get your shoelace wraped in the gear your going to hit a parked car.

Posted

@Ganny: Lol.

Anyway, this guy I know fell through ice in a pond, luckily it was very thin ice, but that just taught me that, if you're going to throw stuff at ducks (only part of the pond was frozen) don't go to close.

*sigh* What an idiot he was.

Posted

1 Be a better Christian to make myself and personality better.

2 To try and not argue with my dad because he does have several mental issues making me the bad guy. (If only I could do this one :cry:)

3 That my free time is mostly wasted online or on video games, and that by the looks of my matabelism I need to work more.

4 That School is more important than play.

5 That my kitten is insane and needs extreme special care!

Posted

1 Be a better Christian to make myself and personality better.

2 To try and not argue with my dad because he does have several mental issues making me the bad guy. (If only I could do this one T_T.gif)

3 That my free time is mostly wasted online or on video games, and that by the looks of my matabelism I need to work more.

4 That School is more important than play.

5 That my kitten is insane and needs extreme special care!

1 - I really should start going to church again...

2 - Yeah, I don't argue with my family. I just keep my feelings and opinions bottled up as I slowly tick away like the time-bomb I am. :D

3 - I have the same problem. I spend all of my time on this site...

4 - It is, but I just can't get that into my head. I really should be revising for my prelims after the holidays right now.

5 - That's why I like dogs. :D