Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wii & Twilight Princess Questions & Answers

57 posts in this topic

Posted

make sure u have a plug adapter of some sort because the electric in the U.S is completely different than that of Europe

Posted

I don't live in Europe...somehow a lot of people think I do... I live in Ecuador, South America, so I wont have problems with the plugs. YAY! I'm a Skull kid now! :)

Posted

Around here in Southern Illinois the local walmarts announced that they will be getting a fresh shipment of Wiis for sale on December 6th, im not sure if thats everywhere but im sure it will be within the next week or so

Posted

[quote name='Hyrulian_Master' post='19208' date='Dec 1 2006, 07:11 AM']How the hell will we get the money to get some more batteries? Blasphemy! :o[/quote]

Buy some rechargeable batteries and one of those thingie mer gig ... things (O_o') to charge them. It'll cost around 50 bucks maybe. Depends on where you are and where you can get them at and how much they charge.

Posted

Are batteries really that expensive? :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='19253' date='Dec 1 2006, 12:03 PM']The Wii apparently does not currently have the software to play Audio CDs. In the gameplay channel it says it is unable to recognize the disc. This could easily be fixed by adding a new channel to support audio CDs. The drive itself is capable of reading them I believe. The slideshow can play MP3s from your SD card during slideshows so they could also add support for MP3 playing from SD cards. Of course they could add other SD playing functionality as well such as Videos and more from SD or burned CDs/DVDs. Hopefully Nintendo will create a Multimedia channel to support this type of thing. Although the Wii doesn't have hardware DVD decoding built in, it would likely have enough power to do software decoding of MPG, AVI, etc. It can certainly handle MP3s fine though... it just needs an actual player since having to load them into a slideshow to listen to MP3s isn't very convenient...
Nintendo plans to offer an Ethernet kit for connecting the Wii to a wired internet connection if you don't have wireless. It will plug into one of the USB ports on the back of the Wii. This is rumored to be available in January. You can get wireless access points for extremely cheap online now though if you can't wait.[/quote]

The photo channel CAN play videos. only like 600x400 reso. though. Check your manual please :)

Posted

I need to know... is Ganondorf in the game at all?

Posted

Yes he is, but *spoilers* he rather plays an unimportant role, acording to TSA from The Hylia. *end spoilers*

Posted

[quote name='ZServ' post='19331' date='Dec 1 2006, 09:16 PM']The photo channel CAN play videos. only like 600x400 reso. though. Check your manual please :)[/quote]

I meant more like a ful 2 hour mpg movie on a CD or burned file DVD, but I didn't know about that either so thanks for pointing that out. :)

Posted

i can get batteries for free so i have no problem about batteries :P (my mum owns a office suppplies shop :P )

Posted

Great... my bateries just died again! Oh well. I can get a no-name brand of about 20 batteries for realy cheap... but then I still have to change them every week.

Posted

Bloody heck, are you mad? All Wii's are region locked! You crazy fool!

Posted

Who are you talking to? and wth did u say that? :unsure:

Posted

OMG I know, the wii runs out of batteries in like less then a week it sucks! <_<

Posted

:angry: Is there a way to catch a fish eaiseier in Zelda. I sat there for an hour waiting for one to come and then I finally gave up.