Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wii & Twilight Princess Questions & Answers

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Can somebody answer my question? Is TP better then OOT?

Posted

[quote name='Hyrulian_Master' post='19364' date='Dec 2 2006, 04:06 AM']Bloody heck, are you mad? All Wii's are region locked! You crazy fool![/quote]
I have heard that other than you needing to get the correct TV version of the game (NTSC/PAL), the games are NOT region locked. Nintendo said that they are but people have purchased the Japan version of games and they have successfully run on the USA version of the Wii.

[quote name='Hylian Wolf' post='19394' date='Dec 2 2006, 10:35 AM']Can somebody answer my question? Is TP better then OOT?[/quote]

I personally like Twilight Princess better than OOT. It's awesome and I loved OOT. :D

[quote name='zeldaman100' post='19393' date='Dec 2 2006, 10:16 AM']:angry: Is there a way to catch a fish eaiseier in Zelda. I sat there for an hour waiting for one to come and then I finally gave up.[/quote]
Throw the line around where you see fish. It should take only a little bit for a fish to come up (ie 20 seconds or something) then once they start tugging, pull the Wiimote up.

Posted

hey, what type of batteries does it take? and also, does it plug into tv via scart lead or what? thnx :D :D

Posted

[quote name='brett' post='19418' date='Dec 2 2006, 12:44 PM']hey, what type of batteries does it take? and also, does it plug into tv via scart lead or what? thnx :D :D[/quote]

The WiiMote takes AA Batteries if you're wondering :)

Posted

Would it make any difference that they are reekfish because what you told me isnt working. Yes I do have the coral lure. The fish will come but never hooks on to the line. <_<

Posted

[quote name='zeldaman100' post='19421' date='Dec 2 2006, 01:20 PM']Would it make any difference that they are reekfish because what you told me isnt working. Yes I do have the coral lure. The fish will come but never hooks on to the line. <_<[/quote]

The reekfish are a little more picky but if you throw near them they should start pulling on it some. it just may be a little harder. *SPOILER* try near the spot where two rocks come out of the water *SPOILER*

[quote name='brett' post='19418' date='Dec 2 2006, 12:44 PM']hey, what type of batteries does it take? and also, does it plug into tv via scart lead or what? thnx :D :D[/quote]

I'm not sure what the Europe version will have, but the USA version comes with composite (video, left audio, right audio) and there is supposed to be a cable for other connection types such as a component and hopefully s-video.

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='19425' date='Dec 2 2006, 01:46 PM']The reekfish are a little more picky but if you throw near them they should start pulling on it some. it just may be a little harder. *SPOILER*[/quote] I dont mean to be rude but it doesnt work they come and never hook on. I sat there for an hour again and not one fish hooked on.

Posted

I wouldn't mind sitting for an hour with a wiimote in hand, waiting for a fish to bite in tp... :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Hylian Wolf' post='19325' date='Dec 2 2006, 03:00 PM']Are batteries really that expensive? :mellow:[/quote]

Only if you buy chargable. Only one week till wii comes to Norway :D

Posted

Ok I finally caught a reekfish. It appears they like it better when your in the Zora Tunic.

Posted

I always loved fishing in oot, is it more fun in TP? Can you catch different fish? Can you use different kinds of lures?

Posted

off topic: but forbiddenforest, ur sig picture is WAY to big. please make it smaller, or take it off. TY :)

Posted

I this better? :D Can you answer my question, that is if you have tp.

Posted

Yes, there are different types of fish. I don't know about different lures, but I'm pretty sure they're there.

Posted

[quote name='forbiddenforest' post='19495' date='Dec 3 2006, 03:00 AM']I always loved fishing in oot, is it more fun in TP? Can you catch different fish? Can you use different kinds of lures?[/quote]

Yes, there are different fish. There are also some different lures, *SPOILER* some of which you can only find during certain seasons. *SPOILER*

[quote name='ZeldaWii' post='19388' date='Dec 2 2006, 09:28 AM']OMG I know, the wii runs out of batteries in like less then a week it sucks! <_<[/quote]

That's also with playing it a ton, such as trying to beat Zelda :D A rechargable battery pack will likely become available...