Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I am leaving Hyrule.net

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have lost my trust in you, the users, of hyrule.net, today, on chat, DungeonMaster sent me a link which scared me and I thought my computer was fried. And I also blame Paddy for backing him up. I am not coming back for a lonnng time. I bid the good users farewell. The bad, puppy you. This is my last post for a long time.

Edited by Specever (see edit history)

Posted

I don't know you but you shouldn't leave just because of a few immature assholes.

Posted

You know, we have a rule against these kinds of threads.

Posted

read the rule again.

Posted

Haha, it was funny.

-Paddymac

Posted

hahaha fu

Posted

Sucker...

Posted

You know, we have a rule against these kinds of threads.

read the rule again.

Lol!

Oh well,

Specever...

Please don't leave man...

I mean your such a nice member... and so helpfull :)

I understand you may get pissed on some retard users... but... Just report them... their post / make a chat log ;) (or copy text from chat )

We mods will handle with it and lead to a solution... we hope... :)

My Hyrule is not complete with out you :fear::)

Adr990

Sucker...

3) No Useless Threads

Don't create a topic which only requires one word answers or any other fairly useless things. Also if there is a topic like

it already, use that topic instead, for instance if you have a question (which is not covered in the FAQ) there is already a

thread to ask questions and there is also a thread lying about for random images as well, there's no point making a new one

for each funny image you find.

And it is a rude word:

1) No flaming/flame wars

Don't try to start flame wars or insult people, no name calling either, it's not very friendly. Basically be nice and don't

try to cause trouble, if it's obvious you're just out to be mean you may be banned without warning, so beware. Also, keep

swearing to an absolute minimum.

To who you are talking?

Also for this whole topic

Posted

Look, every site has its idiot(s). So pay attention to the bigger picture--compared to most of the other sites I've been to, there aren't very many trolls here. So put the majority before the minority, and stay here. We need all the members for our community.

Posted

HE DIDN'T LEAVE, EVERYONE, HE WAS LYING TO GET ATTENTION, I KNOW THIS BECAUSE HE HAS POSTED SEVERAL TIMES AS WELL AS COME ONTO THE CHAT.

I win.

Posted

You clicked a link from Paddy or Dungeonmaster? That was a mistake. I would have thought that everybody would know not to do that by now.

Anyway, I don't know you very well. I can't really beg you to stay. I can, however, vouch for the overall quality of this site's members. Save a few, most of us are good people. Don't leave because of those that make mean choices.

Posted

Shadowknight, you should read posts before you make your own post.

Posted (edited)

Muffin, it was not for ATTENTION. That site was scary. I cried afterwards. I got over it, considering what everyone said. Don't click links with the extension on.(something or another). They are scary and messed up at the same time... Odd, odd deformities... Shaking over here... What a christmas surprise...

Edited by Specever (see edit history)

Posted

Look, every site has its idiot(s).

Yes, Specever. Don't be an idiot.

Also, OLOLOLLOOLLOOLOLL WHAT WAS ON THE WEBSITE

NO SRSLY

WHAT WAS ON THERE

Posted

On the website was disturbing deformities and scary images... Never going on chat again if DM or Paddy are on...