Ask your Zelda questions here and i will answear them because i am a Zelda expert

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Nothing here so far has shown any evidence that your knowledge is out of the ordinary at all, so I don't know if I'd call you a Zelda expert yet. Of course, we are all Zelda experts here. Everyone on the Internet is a Zelda expert. This is a fact.

Also, can we try editing our posts instead of double posting? =D

>_>

I don't really think you're the Zelda expert.

But whatever.

Who really built the Stone Tower and who created Majora's Mask?

Who were the interlopers in Twilight Princess? Is there Sheikah AND Gerudo ancestry in the Twili?

Go for it.

Sahaqiel

Hey, Sahaqiel, guess what. Nobody can really answer those, if you are implying them in the way I think you are, because they don't have canonical answers as of yet. YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO STUMP HIM WITH TRICK QUESTIONS IS ALL.

Posted

Nothing here so far has shown any evidence that your knowledge is out of the ordinary at all, so I don't know if I'd call you a Zelda expert yet. Of course, we are all Zelda experts here. Everyone on the Internet is a Zelda expert. This is a fact.

Also, can we try editing our posts instead of double posting? =D

Hey, Sahaqiel, guess what. Nobody can really answer those, if you are implying them in the way I think you are, because they don't have canonical answers as of yet. YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO STUMP HIM WITH TRICK QUESTIONS IS ALL.

but i answeared them :D

Posted

You never awnsered mine.

There is only one true expert, and that is the creator.

In OoT how many side quests are there to get the Big goron sword. I really don't know I haven't tried it.

How many transformation masks are there in MM.

How many masks are there all together.

Posted

sorry but no

masks 24 all to gether and 5 that transform 1 decku 2 gorron 3 zora 4 firece diety 5 big link

10 /11 side quests if you count giving back the "Cheek" to the goron

yes i did a wile ago

Posted

yes i did a wile ago

Whoops, sorry I guess I missed that... Somehow. :embarrassed:

Posted

You always find a way to do that, don't you.

Posted

You always find a way to do that, don't you.

Well I have things to do, so I have to skim some topics that I want to look at.

Posted

Whoops, sorry I guess I missed that... Somehow. :embarrassed:

no prob

Posted

What? :huh: No, you're not an expert, you're an idiot. Anyone could easily Google any of their questions. That's probably how you're doing this, anyway!

Moving along, this is a ZELDA FAN SITE. I don't think there's anybody on here who can't work out question related to ZELDA by themselves.

Posted

What? :huh: No, you're not an expert, you're an idiot. Anyone could easily Google any of their questions. That's probably how you're doing this, anyway!

Moving along, this is a ZELDA FAN SITE. I don't think there's anybody on here who can't work out question related to ZELDA by themselves.

U little... Okay to prove i didn't google them i will met u in chat some time and answear ur questions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Acturry, there are some pretty stupid people out there.

Posted

Acturry, there are some pretty stupid people out there.

u bet there are

Posted

Why is Ganondorf's skin green? That just seems really wierd to me. Also, why is it that in Ocarina of Time, the Triforce of Power turned Ganondorf into Ganon, yet in Four Sword Adventures, it was that trident?

Posted

No you aren't an Zelda expert.

Posted

I have one in Oot Link is left handed but in TP he is right handed why is this?