Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm getting a new computer!

58 posts in this topic

Posted

haha, post counts. I haven't really cared for my post count in ages xD

anyways, have fun with your new comp. My old windows is dieing on me, it's so slow...

Posted

Yeah well... At least I got about 40 posts ahead before you decided to go super posting >>

Arguing gets you a lot of posts XD

Posted

Lol. My exams are done tomorrow. No need to revise anymore. I'll be posting like mad. Just you try and stop me. I'll have caught you within a few months at this rate. I swear it. I'll catch you one day and put you in your place. Why? Because I am justice! :D

Posted

Yeah well... At least I got about 40 posts ahead before you decided to go super posting >>

Arguing gets you a lot of posts XD

It does. Sadly I have pep band at 6:00. It's 5:00, and I have to leave at 5:30.

Posted

It's 10pm over here. I'll have to go to sleep eventually. I'll fall behind, but I'll catch up.

So... As I asked before, have you got the computer yet?

Posted

Saha, and I used to fight about WW.

I do. It has no internet connection so I'm using the new one.

Lol. I know you busy reading the top, but there was more.

Posted

Sorry, I missed that post. Lol. Oh well. I love Wind Waker and I'll never stop making that known. I talk from the heart when I express my love of gaming. Not from the head. Logic ruins the magic of life. I look at the sky now and don't marvel at it's mysterious beauty. I bust myself remembering why it's blue. Education ruins the wonder of life. Don't deny it. :cry:

Posted

Lol. My exams are done tomorrow. No need to revise anymore. I'll be posting like mad. Just you try and stop me. I'll have caught you within a few months at this rate. I swear it. I'll catch you one day and put you in your place. Why? Because I am justice! :D

XD

That was my favorite episode. L is pure genius.

I just stated a new game on WW, I luff it.

Posted

Sorry, I missed that post. Lol. Oh well. I love Wind Waker and I'll never stop making that known. I talk from the heart when I express my love of gaming. Not from the head. Logic ruins the magic of life. I look at the sky now and don't marvel at it's mysterious beauty. I bust myself remembering why it's blue. Education ruins the wonder of life. Don't deny it. :cry:

You're welcome for helping you relize you love WW.

Posted

:( I would have classed that post as spam, Y. Link Addict. Oh well. You're in a post war. I'll allow it. For now. :angry:

I hope you're enjoying your new computer. But what confuses me is that you complain about not being able to view Youtube videos on your computer. But now you tell me that it doesn't have internet. Is this 'new' one not good enough to play Youtube or what?

Posted

:( I would have classed that post as spam, Y. Link Addict. Oh well. You're in a post war. I'll allow it. For now. :angry:

I hope you're enjoying your new computer. But what confuses me is that you complain about not being able to view Youtube videos on your computer. But now you tell me that it doesn't have internet. Is this 'new' one not good enough to play Youtube or what?

I just said you're welcome that I helped you realized that you love WW. That's not spam.

I don't know why it doesn't. Slow computer. Dial up internet. I don't know.

Posted

Oh. It'll be the dial-up. Why not get broadband? It's cheaper and faster. What's not to like? Also. *cough* Firefox.

Take the hint Y. Link Addict.

Posted

Oh. It'll be the dial-up. Why not get broadband? It's cheaper and faster. What's not to like? Also. *cough* Firefox.

Take the hint Y. Link Addict.

I'm getting broadband. It'll be here by Thursday. My parents won't let me get Firefox.

Posted

Oh well. Internet Explorer will do for now I guess. But I still prefer Firefox. As long as you don't leave it's okay with me. I don't want you to leave. ;)

But how can you be posting so quickly if the computer's so slow?

Ah. You must have the right plugins like Flash Player etc.

Posted

Oh well. Internet Explorer will do for now I guess. But I still prefer Firefox. As long as you don't leave it's okay with me. I don't want you to leave. ;)

But how can you be posting so quickly if the computer's so slow?

Ah. You must have the right plugins like Flash Player etc.

I thought you hated me.

I don't know. I'm a fast typer.

I have flashplayer.