Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm getting a new computer!

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh well. I like you. I said I hated you before because you don't like Wind Waker. But I accept that now. You're entitled to your opinion. I like you. Why else would I nominate you for Most Popular?

Posted

Oh well. I like you. I said I hated you before because you don't like Wind Waker. But I accept that now. You're entitled to your opinion. I like you. Why else would I nominate you for Most Popular?

I see. Well I'm losing. It's Tuesday, and I have exams. I have 9 minuets to get ready. I'm going to be late.

Posted

Lol. I'm pretty much done with exams. But I think my exams last longer than yours from what I hear. I've done loads of exams so far.

English Writing

English Reading (General Level)

English Reading (Credit Level)

Craft and Design (General Level)

Craft and Design (Credit Level)

Biology (General Level)

Biology (Credit Level)

Physics (General Level)

Physics (Credit Level)

Modern Studies (General Level)

Modern Studies (Credit Level)

Computing Studies (General Level)

Computing Studies (Credit Level)

French Listening (General Level)

French Listening (Foundation Level)

French Reading (General Level)

French Reading (Credit Level)

Maths Non-Calculator (General Level)

I still need to do:

Maths Non-Calculator (Credit Level)

Maths (General Level)

Maths (Credit Level)

Yeah. Just a few. About an average of one hour per exam. Maybe more. The Modern Studies test lasted two hours. And that was just for the Credit. The General was about the same. :P

Anyway... I've been doing revision on my new computer. It's been great fun. I think I may have been posting more often too. I love having my own laptop. :D

Posted

Lol. I'm pretty much done with exams. But I think my exams last longer than yours from what I hear. I've done loads of exams so far.

English Writing

English Reading (General Level)

English Reading (Credit Level)

Craft and Design (General Level)

Craft and Design (Credit Level)

Biology (General Level)

Biology (Credit Level)

Physics (General Level)

Physics (Credit Level)

Modern Studies (General Level)

Modern Studies (Credit Level)

Computing Studies (General Level)

Computing Studies (Credit Level)

French Listening (General Level)

French Listening (Foundation Level)

French Reading (General Level)

French Reading (Credit Level)

Maths Non-Calculator (General Level)

I still need to do:

Maths Non-Calculator (Credit Level)

Maths (General Level)

Maths (Credit Level)

Yeah. Just a few. About an average of one hour per exam. Maybe more. The Modern Studies test lasted two hours. And that was just for the Credit. The General was about the same. :P

Anyway... I've been doing revision on my new computer. It's been great fun. I think I may have been posting more often too. I love having my own laptop. :D

Well all I know is that I failed my Algebra exam.

Dang it where's my dang internet. My parents are using it too much.

Posted

Lol

It is theirs. Isn't it? :huh:

Im a pretty fast typer too, but then I have to fix my tyos. Usually I don't, too much time. >>

Hence the title: Typo King

Posted

Lol

It is theirs. Isn't it? :huh:

Im a pretty fast typer too, but then I have to fix my tyos. Usually I don't, too much time. >>

Hence the title: Typo King

Yes, but I can't beat you if their on. Typos are part of me. I can't help what's inside.

Posted

Yay! :joy:

So also faster Internet? cool! :)

Have a good one on your new computer soon! :D

Posted

Thanks. Unfortunatly, my parents won't let me get internet on my wii. :( So I can't play SSBB, or Mario Kart with you guys. :(

Posted

That's unlucky. Although I wouldn't be able to play online with you anyway as I don't have either of the games due to my dull, dull lifestyle. I use my PS3 for internet sometimes. Well... Hardly. But lately I've been feeling the urge to get back into Metal Gear Online. It's good fun.

Posted

That's unlucky. Although I wouldn't be able to play online with you anyway as I don't have either of the games due to my dull, dull lifestyle. I use my PS3 for internet sometimes. Well... Hardly. But lately I've been feeling the urge to get back into Metal Gear Online. It's good fun.

Isn't Metal Gear Snake's game? Is it any good? I've always wandered what game he was from.

Posted

Yeah. Metal Gear. Yeah, I have Metal Gear Solid 4 and it's brilliant. It's sneaking though. And it's one of the only gun games that takes points off your final score if you kill anybody while sneaking. You can get special items for completing the game without killing anybody. Not even bosses. You have to kill them with fatigue instead by shooting them full of tranquillizers.

Posted

Yeah. Metal Gear. Yeah, I have Metal Gear Solid 4 and it's brilliant. It's sneaking though. And it's one of the only gun games that takes points off your final score if you kill anybody while sneaking. You can get special items for completing the game without killing anybody. Not even bosses. You have to kill them with fatigue instead by shooting them full of tranquillizers.

I see. I want a PS3 now. For MG4, and Little Big Planet. It looks awesome, but some claim it looks really "gay." They are homophobes at my school.

Posted

LittleBigPlanet? Oh well. Don't knock it until you've tried it. LittleBigPlanet seems childish but it's fun to make your own levels and stuff. The only reason it's made to look the way it is is so that it is suitable for all ages. Metal Gear Solid can't look gay though... With the exception of one of the stunning moves of course. :mellow: