That was very mean

54 posts in this topic

Posted

How dare he. Warning me for expressing my opinion, i thought this was a forum, a place to share ones opinion, if i can't share my honest, down-to-earth opinion on here then i don't know what's what! }:[

Posted

I deserve a big bang on my ass that should hurt till new year...

Or

Nice, an anus

Posted

You sir.

Are

Retarded.

You're not even Autistic, if you were, you'd think with logic. You don't.

I think you're just mentally retarded.

There's a big difference between expressing your opinions and being a jerk...

Posted

Oh. I saw the name of this topic and thought it was going to be another DungeonMaster hate topic. They seem to be all the rage these days. But it turns out it's a hate topic BY DungeonMaster. Oh well. I like to think that you're funny sometimes though. I saw it when you called YLA a retard and I was surprised when Gingerlink didn't rage at you when he posted. But I guess he just warned you instead... Oh well. It works all the same.

Posted

There's a big difference between expressing your opinions and being a jerk...

There's also a difference from being a jerk and stating the obvious. }:[

Posted (edited)

Well some people just don't want to heir it.

And they don't like being called names.

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Yeah. It's an odd thing, you know. Some people just don't like it when people insult them! Who knew? </sarcasm>

That aside, I have to agree with the mods. When you state a fact, you should attempt to do it in a way that doesn't insult. Be gentle, and good things will happen. Things like gaining respect. When you blatently insult, however, all you gain is warning and hate.

Also, why is everybody always hating on YLA? It's not like he kills people. He is just misinformed and he isn't really good at gathering information. Rather that criticizing him and throwing around insults, why not try to assist?

Since I know that you probably won't take my previous advice, try this. Don't insult people, or all you end up with is a new enemy.

Edited by shadowknight (see edit history)

Posted

I like it when people insult me. It makes me hard.

Posted

There's also a difference from being a jerk and stating the obvious. }:[

not helping yourself...

Posted

This is a rant and rave, i'm not supposed to help myself, i'm supposed to kick and scream and make a fool out of myself.

Posted

I've been accused of being mean. Especially to Doubleagent in the RP forums. Not like it matters. I trash him whenever he does something stupid, but I'm in the right. If I didn't say it in the way I did, he'd never learn his lesson. He's meant to keep to the Twilight Princess theme, but then he comes in with an insanely powerful character who is also a Hawk titan for some reason. Then he went and killed Ganondorf who we spent ages reviving for the RP. He turned him to sand. He then started making all kinds of things like ash monsters etc. He then took over Hyrule, but we changed that. Doubleagent made his character good. Gave all the main characters items and somehow they forgave him. He then went around summoning dragons and making all the characters look obsolete in comparison. He then messed with someone else's character so that he could get some kind of beast from some place called the Arcane passage. THEN I trashed him. He freaked out and began to accuse me of trashing everybody who has original ideas and trying to make me look like an ass instead of him. I reassured him that everbody always hated him and his ideas, but he didn't get the message. All of us had been subtly mocking him beforehand. That whole thing has just made him hate me so much. But now Rokai is starting the same thing. He's got a character that is a lizardman with metal arms. And he's made out of my dead characters.

List of enemies:

Doubleagent

Rokai

Posted

Like,

OMG, Guys.

Let's ban TML.

Honestly, grow up, all of you.

Posted

What? Did they ban you too?

Lol. I sure hope Doubleagent reads this topic because if he sees what I wrote he'll freak out again. Lol...

Posted

maybe you should link him to the post.

Posted

Oh, yes, let's see now...

Specever's topic: Locked

DA's topic: Locked

(Probably) My topic: Locked(?)

Anyone see a pattern here?