Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why Lixy!

18 posts in this topic

Posted

So the admin of a site I am quite the regular at (and mantince-mode staff member of another) got grounded from computer for losing her cell-phone, and isn't allowed back on until she finds it. She's already looked everywhere she can think of. She already went n and deleted all of her accounts... Lixy. She was one of my best friends. I can't believe she's gone, most likely for good. I want Lixy back! :cry:

Posted

Why did she delete all her accounts over a lost cell phone? That's a pretty stupid thing to do.

Anyway... Sorry about your friend...

Posted

Her parents grounded her from the computer, and such until she found it... Here it is as she posted it, "Oh, site-mates.... I am so sorry.... I lost my phone, and I am grounded from my home phone, the computer, and basically everything. Until I find it. This friends-only site is really special to me, but I'll never find my phone. So... I have no choice, guys. I have to leave. This site is going to Ixy... She can pick what to do with it next. Sorry.... Please don't let it die! For me..." LIXY!!!!!

Posted

She'll find her phone. I bet she typed that and noticed she had it somewhere painfully obvious. It happens to me all the time. But I don't think she would be banned forever. Maybe a few weeks or months max, but the parents would eventually face that fact that it was totally lost or stolen and let her back on the computer.

Posted

But there's always the chance that won't happen... And if she had noticed by now why hasn't she comeback on saying so?

Posted

Well, she might find it soon, that's what I mean.

Posted

Well at least I have friends like you trying to make me feel better... Let's just hope you're right...

Posted

I sorry to here this umbreon.

If you want to talk let me know ok.

Posted

I have a very cheap cellphone (40$) so if that happened to me I would just buy a new one.

If her cellphone does come up then she could always make a new account.

Posted

Thanks Flame Sage. It feels goo to have my other friends here for me... I'm so lucky to know you guys.

Posted (edited)

If i hade a cell phone and that happend to me i would do the same as TYT and any time ubreon anytime.

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

That's not good enough for her parents... Let's just hope Xemi helps me out.

Posted

Well that sucks. I feel bad for you. Well if could be worse... In a way I don't want to go into detail right now.

Posted

I don't think her parents can ground her indefinately. See, when they ban her from the computer forever, they lose it as leverage. There is a lot of give-and-take in relationships with parents; the parents need to give the children stuff so they can threaten to take it away.

Posted

Umbreon i know how it fills for a friend to leave.

My beat friend moved back in june he didn't even tell me were he moved too.

If i ever find him im going to chock that little lepercan.

UHHH that was a joak.