Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Memery Card.

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I wanted to play OoT while I was on here, and I turned on my wii, went to my game, and it said that... My memery card is corrupted, and needs to erase all my data. I can't play my GC games anymore. Here are the games I lost that I beat/unlocked everything.

MM

OoT

Mario Kart Doubble Dash

OoT Master Quest

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

WWE Day of Reconing 2

Shadow the Hedgehog

Mario Party 4-7

James Bond Night Fire, Agent Underfire, From Russia With Love

Pokemon Colosseum

Paper Mario The Thousand-Year Door. It took me forever

SSBM... No more Young Link. :cry:

How do I get it back? I don't want to restart everything. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Posted

Finally a real rant topic. Was it like a SD card or Internal or GC Memory. If it wasn't SD and everything got erased you probably can't get it back.

Posted

It's a Max memory card so it's a GC memory card. I haven't erased everything off yet. I refuse to get rid of everything I worked so hard to get.

Posted

Not much really I see being able to do. Although I have heard there are some ways of backing up memory on certain consoles, although I would imagine they would be pretty rare. If you're interested....well, google is your friend. Other than that, I can't think of anything.

Posted

That's really unlucky. The same thing happened to me a while back. I had loads of Pokemon in the Pokemon Box thing and then my card corrupted. I couldn't get it back so I just started over. :cry:

I don't think I've ever really recovered from that...

Posted

I have a Gamecube, and works perfectly, and my Memory Cards are fine, and all my discs work except one. (Lego Star Wars 2. I had like 97%...) I'm the only one I know who doesn't have problems like these...

As for what to do about it, I have no clue.

Posted

I hate to tell you bro, but you're outta luck. I've had two memory cards do that and there's nothing you can do but mourn the loss of your data and press on.

Posted

I hate to tell you bro, but you're outta luck. I've had two memory cards do that and there's nothing you can do but mourn the loss of your data and press on.

I'm using my second memery card. It sucks. I only got OoT, MM, FSA, and SSBM. Oh yeah, and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle... Hm I have 2 blocks left on it... WTF? How is that possible? What takes 2 blocks to play it?

Posted

OH PLZ CAN I!!!?

Okay,

Guess what, you need Homebrew.... -> Zelda Twilight Princess Wii

Or you must have a USB GC Memory card, Or a Viper Extreme USB (GC best Modchip)

(All of above I own)

I think you only have Zelda TP...

You can use this guide on any region Wii and version... Just 3.4 needs a special TP Hack witch removes every restart...

---

Backup your Orginal Zelda TP Game Save... (To SD) And copy it to your PC on a save place...

Than download this save pack: Here incl a little explain for witch save for witch Version FW And place it on your SD card.

Now, download GC Saver read this all and you'll be good to go :)

I may have a another one... but forgot the name... this one is unstable but good enough :)

Get your saves here:

www.gamefaqs.com (If you did read the GC Saver you know you much have GCI files only and some other things)

This is your only solution and... for free! :)

Posted

Damn it all! It erased it's self with out me doing it. :cry: I had to use my cheat thing to get everything, but not beaten. Oh well. I've be screwed over by my memeory card, and my gamecube is now a worthless piece of crap because I don't have the attintion span to play all those games again. I'm playing MM, OoT, and FSA. No exeptions.

Posted

I have a Gamecube, and works perfectly, and my Memory Cards are fine, and all my discs work except one. (Lego Star Wars 2. I had like 97%...) I'm the only one I know who doesn't have problems like these...

how is that supposed to make him feel better? my memory card was erased by a little brat and i couldnt get it back, i feel your pain!!!!!

Posted

Damn it all! It erased it's self with out me doing it. :cry: I had to use my cheat thing to get everything, but not beaten. Oh well. I've be screwed over by my memeory card, and my gamecube is now a worthless piece of crap because I don't have the attintion span to play all those games again. I'm playing MM, OoT, and FSA. No exeptions.

You did read my post?

That really helps you I'm sure :)

Posted

You did read my post?

That really helps you I'm sure :)

I did read it, but I was waiting until I was by myself to do that, and they didn't leave me alone long enough. :(

Posted

I did read it, but I was waiting until I was by myself to do that, and they didn't leave me alone long enough. :(

Hmm... you mean your parents? (I hope)

Oh, cheating on Wii is possible too...

For Wii & GC games (Homebrew needed)(And free ^_^)